5.0 out of 5 stars Such a clear and Kind book- Don't be put off by the title, 26 Nov 2013
I would recommend this to any parent, but particularly if you are at your wits end with behaviours that you can't seem to address. This book has turned our relations around. I catch myself full of love for my children, where before I was full of exasperation and in moments desparation,. It is clear with simple examples that are relevant and applicable. I want to read it again but even with one read through I could apply handy concepts like the 'Saturday box' and find clear results. My two girls seem happier and have a more harmonious relationship with each other aswell as with me. Can't recommend it highly enough. And this is coming from someone who foreswore parenting books as a bad bunch!
There is also a handy list of books at the back including one on sleep 'solve your child sleep problems' which I would also give 5 stars too. Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Setting Limits with Your Strong-Willed Child, Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition: Eliminating Conflict by Establishing Clear, Firm, and Respectful Bound (Paperback)
I have a strong willed 5 year old, and found myself in battle on a daily basis.

This book taught me that we are extremely alike and neither of us like being controlled.

It was also good easy reading and I like the references to actual family problems.

Since completing this book and following the processes to set the limits family life has been great, I now really look forward to spending time with my daughter and it's so much better.

25 continual days of not temper tantrums and a calm household.

Thanks so much

5.0 out of 5 stars So helpful, 13 Dec 2013
This book did everything it promised and more. So clear, easy to read and exactly what I needed. Saw immediate results and they've continued - had helped to change things for us.