5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for any HoN fan
I bought these for my girlfriend who is a HUGE HoN fan as well as being interested in Paganism & Witchcraft and she completely fell in love with them. They were perfect for her and she uses them everyday. The cards are of good quality and the artwork is stunning. The Guidebook makes them easy to use for anyone.
Published on 14 Nov. 2012 by Matt Lucker

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but....
Published on 7 Oct. 2012 by Danielle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but...., 7 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards: A 50-Card Deck and Guidebook (Cards)
I am a fan of Colette Baron-Reid's oracle cards and like her other sets these are quite clear and provide a good insight into a wide variety of issues. My only criticism is that these cards are a bit flimsy and not of the same quality of the others by Colette Baron-Reid. The cards are thinner then the others produced by Collette Baron-Reid and the guide book doesn't have as much detail in it as others by Collette.

I would recommend them, but they aren't high quality, so don't pay too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for any HoN fan, 14 Nov. 2012
Matt Lucker (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 9 July 2013
These cards are better than the Tarot Cards. Beautifully designed. I would recommend this to anyone who is into Tarot Cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wise and loving words from the Goddess, 1 Feb. 2015
The pictures are beautiful. The explanations of the cards are wise and loving, written as if Nyx herself is speaking to you. Recommended to fans of the House of Night series, but also for others who want a kind, easy, yet deep oracle set.
There are only a few spreads in the small but thick book, but the cards can be used with spreads from other oracles.

5.0 out of 5 stars A* Service, 9 Dec. 2013
Bought two of these one for me and another for my friend. We both love the house of night series and when I saw these I thought they would be a nice little gift. They are a little thin but for someone like me and my friend who would't always handle them I think they are lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have so far only used them for myself but I feel confident that they would be excellent when reading for others too, 30 Sept. 2014
Lyndie "lab" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
These cards are so accurate, they seem to go straight to the heart of the matter for me and every reading is spot on. I have so far only used them for myself but I feel confident that they would be excellent when reading for others too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful artwork and wise words, 2 Aug. 2013
Beautifully designed and presented deck of cards, edged with silver and in a stout box. The words given with each card are wise and often profound. I don't use these every day, but when I feel the urge to ask questions of something other than my pendulum. Each time, the card I have chosen has been right on the button for the moment or answered in a profound way but not as I expected. The words give much food for thought! Very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone seeking an oracle deck that gives visual pleasure as well as deep and thoughtful wisdom.

1.0 out of 5 stars nice product but bits missing, 15 Jun. 2014
the product was just how i expected it to be and was really looking forward to using it, however two of the cards were missing from a sealed package. i am in the process of mediating with the company

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE CARDS, 25 Jan. 2013
I frickin LOVE these cards! Love the images, the card they're made from, EVERYTHING about them! I think (even though I've just got them) that these cards are gonna be my favourite deck for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oracle cards, 10 May 2013
I love these cards, easy to use and easy definitions make them great for any beginner.
Cards are a little thinner than any of my other decks, but I keep them boxed by my bed when not in use.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›