4.0 out of 5 stars I do not feel the design of the box reflects ...
I do not feel the design of the box reflects the design of the postcards inside. Was not clear it is not 100 different postcards but there are repeats. I was never going to use them all anyway so I am fairly please with this purchase.
Published 1 month ago by Kate

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, flimsy and rather trite
Published 10 months ago by Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, flimsy and rather trite, 31 Oct 2013
Me (Rugby, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Live the Life You Love Postcard Box: 100 Hand-Lettered Postcards (Cards)
I bought 4 boxes of postcards. These were the most expensive but also the smallest, flimsiest and the least usable. There are 4 copies of each card and, unless you have a quicker turn round of partners than I do, it's hard to imagine how you're going to use up 4 copies of 'Now and Forever'. I'm also uncertain which lucky 4 people are going to get 'It comes for only a moment and then it is gone' Some of the others are just a bit trite.

4.0 out of 5 stars I do not feel the design of the box reflects ..., 7 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for PostCrossing, 15 Feb 2013
AJ McElroy - See all my reviews
Fantastic budget selection of a range of inspirational phrases
Not the thickest postcards but great value
An excellent choice for PostCrossing as a card can be found for every occassion

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 21 Aug 2013
Arrived promptly and as described. These look great in a frame or to send to someone. One uses an adult word, but the designs are thoughtful and thought-provoking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 May 2013
I love the vintage design of these postcards, and most importantly, there are 4 copies to each design, meaning I get to keep those I like, while sharing it with my friends!

Live the Life You Love Postcard Box: 100 Hand-Lettered Postcards