on 7 December 2013
I got these for my 2 boys who are at school. My eldest now 6 (was 5 when I got them) enjoys getting them out by himself or with me and sometimes at bedtime we'll sit and do about 10 with stories. He even chose to take them on holiday.
on 29 September 2012
A very useful teaching resource for able 6-7 year olds and numerically challenged 9-10 year olds. Each card has a smooth side and a "rough" side which makes them easier to sort.
on 2 August 2013
I bought these cards to keep testing my daughter on maths throughout the summer holidays, I can not fault them. Good product, well packaged excellent service, Thank you :0)
on 3 January 2013
This pack of cards is handy enough to take on holidays or just keep them in the cupboard for when you have chance for a quick maths refresher.
on 2 July 2013
My son actually enjoys playing with these which surprised me. Anything that helps them learn whilst having fun is obviously a good thing.
on 5 April 2016
pretty good as a refresher course
on 11 February 2016