on 25 December 2009
A while back I bought the preschool level workbooks from the Brighter Child series for my son, mainly for bad-weather days and traveling. Unfortunately, we put them off longer than intended, and they are all too easy for my four year old. I think the appropriate age is 2-3 yrs, or as soon as your child can hold a crayon. HOWEVER, my son still has fun doing the activities, so easy doesn't necessarily mean bad.

Brighter Child® Sequencing and Memory has the biggest variety of activities compared to the other workbooks that my son has completed to date. Subjects covered:

numbers 1-10
same and different
classifying
observation
critical thinking

There are actually a few other things covered in this book, as well. I loved the exercises concerning classifying and critical thinking the most. I thought those pages in particular -- which take up at least half the book -- were a great intro to science. There are even some cards to cut out for sequencing practice.

So far, the only other one from this series that I could recommend is Brighter Child® Learning Activities, Preschool.
on 2 January 2013
My 3year old finds this book a bit too boring. Maybe because it is a workbook, so on every page you have exercises and i think the format is more appropriate for the reception class (4 up) than pre-school. A child have to sit down with a workbook, look at the pages and think, which for a 3year old can be a bit dull, especially when they can't touch or move things. It feels more like a colouring/exercise book. It could be great if your child is into crayons and pencils. I think the exercises are quite interesting and not too hard, so great introduction to sequencing.However, you do need an adult to work alongside with a child to keep the child interested.
on 20 June 2015
Bought for my son, then aged 3, but a little complex for him. More of a just starting school, reception year product I would say as some of the concepts are quite complex/abstract. Needs adult help too rather than letting them get on with it
on 16 July 2014
Really good product to help learing for my four year old. She really enjoys the different exercises and it is presented in an easy and interesting format for little ones. A really good buy.
on 26 October 2012
Fantastic book for young children. I bought it for my child who is 4. Very good exercises. I can recommend it.
on 27 April 2014
Came with other items in a bundle a bit to old for my 4 year old grandson yet but will save
on 20 January 2013
This has been a very great purchase it is perfect my daughter has learnt so much, i would recomment this the everyone, thankyou.
on 28 January 2013
good book for mt 4 year old, it teaches him the foundation for school and he's just enjoying doing the work.
on 25 July 2013
I love it cos its keeping the bens busy in this period and of course they are learning plenty from it.
on 6 January 2016
Product great but delivered 2 weeks after they claim it was delivered!