5.0 out of 5 stars i loved it
I brought this book for my hubby because he is learning to play the guitar and he likes this rock stars music and wanted to learn how to play them. We got it okay and it was what the seller said it was so I have no trouble with seller or the service.
Published 8 months ago by paula beckett

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but basic!
This book covers all of the Boss's earlier works right up to and including 'Born in the U.S.A.
It's easy to follow although I do question whether or not some of the chords shown are actually the ones used by Mr Springsteen.
Overall though I found it a useful tool provided you don't take it too seriously as a faithful representation of his work.
Published 16 months ago by Tripod

5.0 out of 5 stars i loved it, 29 Mar 2014
paula beckett (sutton surrey untied kingdom) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but basic!, 30 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Bruce Springsteen Complete (Paperback)
I have been playing guitar for 30 something years and have been plying live for 23 years, so I am fairly confident when it comes to grappling with a guitar. The book, for me, was perfect, people have been commenting on how it differs from the original music etc. Books are always a starting point and if you really are that particular about what you are playing then use it as a starting point then listen to the track and fill in the gaps!!!............ It's a great book and has given me hours of enjoyment already............ and that's what it's all about.... isn't it????

4.0 out of 5 stars Quantity or quality, 19 May 2012
This review is from: Bruce Springsteen Complete (Paperback)
Don't get me wrong, this is a beautiful book, lots of lovely pics etc, and 93 songs (76 from his first three albums, plus 17 he has written) and 237 pages including index, content and pics; so you only get 1 or 2 or occasionally 3 pages of music score and lyrics. For some people this is enough, but if you want the full music score and lyrics with the solo's, then you need the album sheet music books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Springsteeen great songs, 28 Nov 2010
This review is from: Bruce Springsteen Complete (Paperback)
Fine collection of Bruce Springsteen songs.

Up till Born in the USA the songs from the albums are there.

Easy to play and use.

René, Randers

Bruce Springsteen Complete
Bruce Springsteen Complete by Bruce Springsteen (Paperback - 1 Jan 1999)