5.0 out of 5 stars God with us
Bill Johnson has the special ability to make the life God promises in the Bible exciting and to show how available God has made it. Truly 'God with us'.
Published 21 months ago by R. Morriss

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost but not quite
I was keen to buy this title, after being gripped by Bill Johnson's earlier books (When Heaven Invades Earth, The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind & Face to Face with God) - all of which I would heartily recommend. This, by comparison, I found a disappointment; it has the feeling of having been hastily written (as a result of 'demand', rather than out of deep...
Published on 22 July 2012 by Theophilus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars God with us, 28 Oct 2012
R. Morriss - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hosting the Presence: Unveiling Heaven's Agenda (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the most important messages in the Christian walk, 25 Jun 2013
Needs to be read, considered, prayed about and taken seriously. Bill Johnson has great revelation on the importance of Hosting the Presence of God. Read it with an open heart and let God himself show you the importance of this and the impact it could make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hosting the Presence, 12 Mar 2013
I was loaned this book by a friend having read others by Bill Johnson. I needed to highlight, underline, annotate etc so I decided to purchase it from Amazon. It gripped, challenged and inspired me so much I read it three times in succession because it spoke to me about being a carrier of God's Presence and what that really means. I love the way BJ uses Old/New Testament characters to demonstrate his point and unlocks their lives to see the wonder of God at work in them. A brilliant read,

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouragement for walking in God's presence, 4 Dec 2013
This book is so full of anointed writing. I wish it had been written 40 years ago.
This is not a simple read. The truths are so profound, I read several chapters twice, and now am reading the whole book again.
The realities are so stirring; it's almost like being saved all over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hosting the Presence, 2 Jan 2014
More than a great read. I was inspired to re-evaluate my priorities and value taking the time to cultivate the personal presence of God. I am challenged to live a new norm and bring this experience to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's all good stuff!, 8 Dec 2012
There are times when the information is delivered in chunks which can make it a little tricky to follow but I recommend pressing on as it is all so good! It is clear that Bill is passionate about this and he lives it out every day. Overall, a great book which I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most uplifting, 17 Sep 2012
Bill Johnson is so easy to read and I was so encouraged and refreshed reading this book. The content is both freeing and affirming.

5.0 out of 5 stars yes!, 3 Sep 2012
Bill Johnson has an amazing ability to do what God needs us to do. I recommend this book as a wonderful encourager for Christians. This is a well written, simple to understand book that you will want to share with your friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 15 July 2012
'Hosting the presence' by Bill Johnson is down to earth, practical and easy to read. It is the most inspiring and motivating Christian book I have ever read. Your life will be changed forever as you are further transformed into living the life God intended you to experience sychronised with the Holy Spirit. If you have only experienced dead non-inspiring religion, read this book to find out what God intended a life of faith to look like.

4.0 out of 5 stars Come!, 9 Jun 2014
Mrs. Ann Turner "Passionate Christian" (Huddersfield, W Y, UK) - See all my reviews
God invites us all, one by one, to come to Him, and find the fulfilment that only life with Him will bring, so enriching, rewarding, we realise we are living in HIS Kingdom, within our own world on the planet, yet may enjoy peace, enrichment and fulfilment on the highest plane. I love reading this inspiring book, a continual inspiring encouragement.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Hosting the Presence: Unveiling Heaven's Agenda
Hosting the Presence: Unveiling Heaven's Agenda by Bill Johnson (Paperback - 27 Mar 2013)
8.65