5.0 out of 5 stars A Life Changing perspective on the Gospel of the Kingdom.
This book within one read has radically changed my perspective of Jesus's ministry and ultimately along with the work of the Holy Spirit changed my life forever. The graceful and concise teaching contained within, backed by experiences has left me feeling encouraged, challenged and empowered.
This book begins to bring words to what many of us have read and...
Published on 1 Jan 2006 by D. Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Bill Johnson is a very evangelical Christian and, although ...
Bill Johnson is a very evangelical Christian and, although many Christians either tend to constrain the power of God in their minds, or feel they are not worthy to either bother God, or request his healing powers, etc., this book might not give the reader the encouragement to expect more of God. I also read 'More' by Simon Ponsonby which was much more up my street, very...
Published 1 month ago by P. Crane

5.0 out of 5 stars A Life Changing perspective on the Gospel of the Kingdom., 1 Jan 2006
D. Jones "dan_jones21" (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: When Heaven Invades Earth: A Practical Guide to a Life of Miracles (Paperback)
This book begins to bring words to what many of us have read and believed for years without seeing it within our lives. Bill Johnson has been ministering for many years and is a fifth generation pastor. He articulates the point of bringing 'Heaven to Earth' through this book in a unique and insightful way, inspiring us to do the same. I was fortunate enough to hear him teach from this book and The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind (his second book, also a must buy) in Brazil, on a Global Awakening mission trip in 2005 and it was incredible! Everyone was taking notes and I mean EVERYONE, nearly word for word!!!

A top book and a must have for study and as practical guide. The revelation that 'us, regular guys and girls' can be used by God in supernatural ways, to bring heaven to earth is priceless and will aid you in fulfilling the potential God has within you for your life.
A must have along with his second book The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book on the Supernatural I've ever read, 4 Dec 2008
This is a landmark book that has been birthed from out of the rich supernatural experience of Bill and those around him. I would recommend that after reading it - get hold of the 40 day devotional guide that accompanies the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 8 Aug 2008
P. N. Green "Paul Green" (Rayne, Braintree, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Brilliant book: full of astonishing insights into the christian life and how it can be empowered by the Holy Spirit. Bill Johnson sees the Gospel accounts of the life of Jesus with a clarity and perceiption that brings them to a reality which we may experience today. He explores how we can emulate the disciples in our lives and whilst recongises our uncertainties encourages us to go on to see the power of the Holy Spirit at work. I've Heard Bill speak and this book captures his passion for authentic and empowered christianity. I recommend this book wholeheartedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking read!!, 28 May 2011
"Many believe that His power exists only to hep us overcome sin................why should our whole Christian life be focused on something that has already been defeated? Sin and it's nature have been yanked out by the roots - what more can He do for us? The battle has been fought and won" We need to be witnesses with a demonstration of power otherwise how can we give an adequate witness of an Almighty God. Wake up Christians!!! No time to be complacent in these days, we are representing the King read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome Book!, 28 April 2009
Mrs. C. Hoult (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I have recommended this book to everyone I know. It is superb teaching on how to draw closer to God and move in his power. It is biblically based and yet full of todays testimonies and miracles. Easy to read and yet so full of 'meat' that you'd probably need to read it more than once just to take it all in! This book makes you hungry to fully realise the things of God in your own life.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most important books ever written, 9 Mar 2009
Bill Johnson's latest book is a masterpiece, not of writing but in terms of conveying a vital message - as Christians we have access to supernatural power through God's Holy Spirit and are empowered to use it to further the kingdom of God! Johnson pulls no punches but gets straight to the heart of the matter without frills. Buy this book, give it as a gift but make sure you read it if you want your eyes to be opened to God's power and how you can - and should - use it.

4.0 out of 5 stars When Heaven Invades Earth, 8 July 2009
A book which both inspired and challenged me to believe the Lord for greater things.
Such an encouragement - yet at the same time convicting me to get to know the reality of God's word for myself in a much much deeper way and "Go for It"
A definite read for anyone who is looking for "more" in their walk with the Lord

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired to change lives, 11 Jan 2008
I don't think I have ever read a better book. Am only halfway through, digesting and masticating what is said here. Bill Johnson speaks against a lot of the lies that we believe and is a great encourager in the faith. This is the kind of book every Christian should read, since it pulls us from our comfort zones and our rationalising fear that prevents us from moving in God's power. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't someone teach me this before, 8 May 2009
This outstanding presentation of the purpose of the coming of Jesus, will appeal to the hunger in the heart of every committed Christian. Read it once.Re-read it with pen and note book. Get it into your heart, and then as Jesus said "Feely you have received, freely give".

5.0 out of 5 stars Wake up..., 15 Mar 2012
This book was instrumental in waking me up & encourage my pursuit of the Kingdom, I think believers & non believers will have an appetite to be filled for the supernatural, for the critics of Bill Johnson, you jokers need to stop hating, he's in love with Jesus & his doctrine far exceeds just this book so stop making judgements about his beliefs from this book alone, look at the fruit he's producing then replicate before giving hate.

When Heaven Invades Earth: A Practical Guide to a Life of Miracles