Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 June 2009
Wow! Talk about an answer in good time. I really needed to hear this truth. You can be a happy intercessor, not walking around with everyone's stuff on your shoulders? Praying from the third realm and all that. God bless you Beni for your clear, uncomplicated, honest walk through your experiences. It is a must for everyone who prays. It will save you some pain and bring you into a deeper measure of your calling, with results!I read it in two days, It was so cool to read.
on 16 November 2009
A delightfully refreshing and very positive look at intercession. A joy to read, very practical and has revolutionised the way I see intercession.
on 10 January 2012
This is a brilliant book for those both new to intercession and those who are familiar. It gives pioneering information on what intercession is today and practical examples that you can easily relate to. I read this laughing and weeping at the same time that at last I had found a book that I could relate to and more fully understand what a joy intercession is The Happy Intercessor
on 16 August 2012
Funny this is. I havent even finishing this book. But i love it already.
I order a sample and read that in ten minutes. Couldnt wait to order it.
I havent put it down. Im reading it. whilst doing the 'Joy of intercession 40day devotional'.
I felt like i could have written this book. as she explains certain parts of her life as they build up to her becoming/ or discovering that she was a intercessor.
I cant wait to finish it.
Its a must have.
on 20 September 2010
Loved this book! Only lost one star because the writing style was more simple than I'm used to, but it is an exciting, helpful and motivational book. Well grounded in the Bible and full of practical examples of prayer projects she has been involved with. It puts prayer back in its proper place: fun, dynamic, effective, worthwhile, based in Scripture, led by the Spirit, and full of adventure. I love the way she builds on different aspects of prayer. It's a book that I expect go back and revisit.
on 13 April 2013
I'm not sure what I was expecting from Mrs Bill Johnson but what I was hoping for wasn't in this book. Whilst the book itself was ok and well written, it wasn't really a biography or a book providing guidance on intercession.

Some of it seemed to be "fluff" for want of a better word. There were areas where Beni shared about an experience then would just end it with an odd sentence which didn't really say what her take-aways were, views on how others might get closer to God. I felt a bit confused by it to be honest.

I wouldn't say I disliked it because I enjoyed reading about some of her experiences but I just found a lack of conclusions to it and that was frustrating hence why 3 stars.
on 20 November 2010
Amazing book which is changing the way I pray. Loved it so much I bought a copy for a friend.
on 18 April 2016
I was so looking forward to Beni's book on intercession - having heard her speak on the subject - and I was not disappointed one bit. This book is so different [in a good way] from any other book I've read on the subject. Her style of writing grabbed my attention. The candid way she shares her own experiences helped me understand my own experiences and the call of God on my life as an intercessor. For a long time I longed to connect with someone who would understand me spiritually and through this book I felt connected to her because of the way God uses her and has revealed Himself to her. My eyes were also opened in a number of ways regarding the different ways God uses people in intercession.
More than anything else, what this book did was spark a hunger in me for more of God, for intimacy with our Father. I can't wait to read it all over again!!!
on 30 December 2012
This is a fantastic book, very easy to read yet full of wisdom, written from the heart with lots of stories....imagine what could happen to our cities and our nations if we incorporate this into our walking and talking with God...
on 29 March 2014
Someone highly recommend I get this book. It's ok. Maybe I need to read it another time when God leads me me to it. Definitely not discouraging anyone from getting it though. It might just the right book for you.