5.0 out of 5 stars Release the power of Jesus
Excellent book as are all Bill Johnson's. He discloses a rare truth that there is power in the testimony. Quite simply a revolutionary message! "the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy" A testimony of what Jesus has done contains with in it the power to do again what God once did. Its adynamic process.

I will never again look upon a testimony simply as...
Published on 13 Mar 2009 by G. Mott

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit too twee for me.
Published 14 months ago by P. D. Rowden

5.0 out of 5 stars Release the power of Jesus, 13 Mar 2009
G. Mott (Bognor Regis, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Release the Power of Jesus (Paperback)

I will never again look upon a testimony simply as a story to encourage us, but one to exercise our faith to receive the blessing contained in the testimony.

4.0 out of 5 stars Release the power of Jesus, 21 Nov 2011
Mr. S. J. Travers "Simon Travers" (Plymouth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Release the Power of Jesus (Paperback)
This is a very useful and encouraging book on the subject of seeing the supernatural happening in church. Challenging but sane. Loses one star only for slight repetition in later chapters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Release the Power of Jesus, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Release the Power of Jesus (Paperback)
I found this book hugely influential in terms of my faith. A book I will return to time after time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing book., 21 Jun 2013
As expected from this author, a very good coverage of the subject. i am only part way through but I am hooked

5.0 out of 5 stars Releasing, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Release the Power of Jesus (Paperback)
Bought as a gift for Dad. He's loving it, and I'm waiting to nick it off him to have a good read through

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit too twee for me., 6 May 2013
P. D. Rowden - See all my reviews
This review is from: Release the Power of Jesus (Paperback)
What can I say I bought this as part of a course run by the same people and i should have realised when I saw the reading list was almost exclusively written by the course deliverers that I would have problems. This book tends to gloss over problems of the real world and as long as you and laugh in the face of disaster (no matter how manically it sounds in your ears) you are a good little Christian.

Release the Power of Jesus
Release the Power of Jesus by Bill Johnson (Paperback - 1 Jan 2009)
9.44