Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 December 2009
This is a must read for anyone who struggles to KNOW God as father. Beautiful personal testimony which certainly allow the reader to identify in many different ways to the experience of the author and to make it a reality in your own life. If you need restoration in your relationships and especially with Father God, this book is for you.
on 27 June 2009
The Fatherhood of God is an aspect of Him that is not well-covered. This book is an eye-opener and understanding it explains so many problems that mankind encounters and solutions to them. Strongly recommended to all.
on 5 February 2013
Jack Frost written two books and this one is his first telling his life and How God has changed it. Once you start reading you can't stop but be aware that it will have a profound impact on your life as it will remind you of areas that you might have to let God change and could be rather painful but a blessing in disguise.

I was deeply humbled by Jack's openness and encouraged to walk with God learning to listen to him. The key element of the Book is forgiveness not only from God but also from yourself to others and others to yourself. Be aware that there will areas come to light which will need restoration but out of all this comes great blessings. If you want to be blessed and encouraged then I would recomend this book to you.

Stefan
on 27 November 2013
Great book about Gods love to us as Father. The way Jack writes about his own experiences of coming to understand the deep love of our Father is truly moving due to his humility, honesty and openness. All of us can enter into a deeper experience of this amazing daily embrace by putting into practice Jacks Godly teaching and advice. I highly commend this book.
on 3 January 2014
This is a very practical book which has helped me to develop a greater understanding of the unconditional love my Heavenly Father has for me. I recommend it to anybody who would yearns to experience what it is like to be thoroughly loved.
on 13 January 2013
Everyone should read this book!

This was a life changing book for me - very gentle and wonderfully written - amazing revelation of very loving God who is just waiting to pour love on you
on 18 May 2013
This book had big positive impact on life of many people i know and my life also. Simply amazing i would recommend to anybody christian or non christian .
on 3 March 2016
What I have read so far of this book I s thought-provoking and, to be honest, made me thankful for the road that I had walked was not the road that Mr Frost has had to. Having said that, the way Mr Frost shares his testimony is succinct yet poignant, with emotions and actions that seem to resonate in such a way that, although I may not have done exactly what he has, I know areas of my life that can correlate.

I confess, I normally multi-task whilst reading, doing something like cooking dinner or watching Netflix, but I couldn't do anything else when reading this book... Not even for the testimony. I can only read it and I have no concentration left for anything else. I only say this to hopefully highlight to you that there is something different about this book!

As my title says, I haven't finished it yet... I got to Page 40 and a paragraph that starts with "Self-image helps determine our depth of intimacy" and I am starting to feel such loving conviction for Holy Spirit, I can't tell you. I have only got to Page 43 and feel compelled to write this review. (Okay, it is possibly an avoidance tactic but I will get back to the book shortly.)

I know that this book is going to change my life and my relationship with God, my Papa, with Jesus and with Holy Spirit. I am reading this book slowly rather than speedily (again, unusual for me) and I am praying my way through this book without prompting (which, if you read a lot of Christian books, you will know that prayers can be written in the book by the author to prompt you to pray at times. Not happened in this book so far, yet I am praying and repenting my way through these few pages.)

I pray that this book is as much a blessing to you as I believe it is being to me.

N.B. I will update this post when I have finished the book, but I feel that it will take some time, as it appears I have bit of work to do with my Lord! Might be why He led me to it!
on 30 September 2014
As I worked my way through this book reading and praying I discovered things about myself and why i acted the way I did. The Lord showed and shared with me so many things through this book. It's amazing!
on 8 July 2014
Really appreciate the honesty, the vulnerability just a real sense he knows what he is talking about and he gives it so anyone can get it.