4.0 out of 5 stars My personal review
Hi all,

Published on 3 Jun. 2011 by Bella

1.0 out of 5 stars Same book, Different title !
Why Allan & Barbara Pease release the same book with a different title and let us believe it's a new book. "Why men lie and women cry" was published first. It is an excellent book and I would recommend it to anyone. If you bought that book don't buy this one - it's exactly the same!
Published on 29 Jan. 2007 by N. J. Reynolds

1.0 out of 5 stars Same book, Different title !, 29 Jan. 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars My personal review, 3 Jun. 2011
Hi all,

When I read 'Why Men Don't Have A Clue & Women Always Need More Shoes' title I thought: 'Why men don't have a clue...' - might be one of those books in which not very positive things about men are said and perhaps dedicated to women...? - WRONG! - I do recommend this book, for gents and ladies, anyone that is interested in improving their everyday life/relationship with the opposite sex.

It is written in such a clear and straight forward manner that it will be easy to understand and digest. Also, there are hilarious parts which will make you laugh. In other words, practical and humorous.

WARNING: 'WHY MEN DON'T HAVE A CLUE AND WOMEN ALWAYS NEED MORE SHOES' IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS 'WHY MEN LIE AND WHY WOMEN CRY' - EXACTLY THE SAME CONTENT. So, if you have any of the two, don't buy the other :-) Hope you enjoy the book as much as I have.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, unfunny and uninteresting, 27 Feb. 2014
Having enjoyed the book by the same authors "Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps", I bought this as soon as I saw it. What a waste of money! Where both my husband and I found the first book funny and interesting, this was just a plod to read, boring, clichéd and with nothing of interest or value. The title inspired, but that was as far as it went for us. Parts seem to be the same info from "Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps", re-hashed in a different way, other parts seem a bit too far fetched to be of interest and the rest is just written in a scholarly manner that is not interesting, does not flow, is unappealing and teaches nothing - at least to us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 3 Mar. 2010
InfoSecMatt (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This book really gets to the heart of male-female communication and should be required reading in all single-sex schools.

For those that have been through heartbreak, Alan and Barbara highlight the primary points of conflict in a humorous and light hearted fashion.

Highly recommended.

-m-

5.0 out of 5 stars Man, woman relationships, 25 Mar. 2014
This book has been written by a duo of psychologists about social relationships from both the man and the woman's point of view.
It helps couples to understand where the other is coming from, once you understand that the other is not being deliberately annoying, clearing up misunderstanding becomes a lot easier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Nov. 2013
Like the other two similar books that I have bought from Mr/Mrs Pease, this is also very good. There are repetitions between them but there are also new and interesting informations. I would say that they are educational.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, great, wonderful, and succesful, 26 Nov. 2012
The book is funny and excellent to read in couple. You must read the other tittles of the same collections. They are fantastic.
Excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a recall, 26 Jun. 2013
Toots (Dorset England) - See all my reviews
Read this first in Australia - lost my copy but wished to be re-appraised and enlightened by the similarities with people I know

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for couples of all ages, 16 July 2014
Great book, full of examples and ideas. It shows men's and women's sides of the story and it is also very funny. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 18 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a gift for my partners mother and she loves it! definitely worth a read apparently! x

Why Men Don't Have a Clue and Women Always Need More Shoes: The Ultimate Guide to the Opposite Sex
Used & New from: £0.01