5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent temperature reading of my mind and spirit.
Published on 4 Nov. 1998

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it!
I was hopeful that this book would be a nice keepsake, a time capsule of myself at age 21 to look back on through my life. Having just completed it, I dont think i'll be doing that.

Published on 14 Feb. 2010 by Pinkyparis

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it!, 14 Feb. 2010
This review is from: All About Me (Hardcover)

The questions are at times pointless and ridiculous ie "if you were a plant, you would be....". I just expected more from this after reading other reviews and even bought "All About Us" by the same author at the time I got this but now I dont think i'll even bother attempting to fill it in. A waste of time and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent temperature reading of my mind and spirit., 4 Nov. 1998
This review is from: All About Me (Hardcover)
Author Keel, does wonders with his thought provoking questions about one's life. Basically, he asks of you, where no one else dares to go. What I really like about this book is that you can fill it out this year, and then re-answer the questions five years from now (or even a month later) and see how you have evolved. I use it for my personal temperature reading and I give it to close friends to truly get to know them better!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful way to meet yourself, 4 May 1999
This review is from: All About Me (Hardcover)
I filled out this book before I went to college. I learned a lot about myself. This book forces you to look at yourself honestly. I am buying another one for this summer. People change and this is a great way to understand just how you have changed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Give one to your parents, each of your children., 26 Jun. 2000
This review is from: All About Me (Hardcover)
All the questions you never thought to ask your family are here. My father is 71 and I asked him to answer the questions for me and give the book back to me for my birthday this October. He is slowly completing it for me. I can't wait to read it. I have bought a further copy so I can answer the questions for my daughter. I suspect that the completed books will become valued possessions in the years to come, especially after death.

2.0 out of 5 stars All About Me - Is it really for me?, 20 Oct. 2009
This review is from: All About Me (Hardcover)
I was looking for an unusual gift to give my Mum for her birthday, figuring we needed to get to know each other abit better, this seemed ideal.

Loved the idea and concept of this book. However, i found some sections inappropriate, no matter who the intended receipent would be. The sexuality section should be removable. Although you don't have to answer it, i didn't want it left in the book blank, so have decided that i can't really give this book as a gift afterall. Asking for when you first had an orgasm, isn't what i'd want to read from other people, and vise versa.

Some questions were also repeated in the book.

Overall Disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent gift, for yourself & your loved ones!!!, 25 Jun. 1998
This review is from: All About Me (Hardcover)
I am buying one of these for all of my friends and family, as well as for myself. The thought-provoking questions challenge you to think about the person you have become,and in retrospect, the person that you were. I am giving this to my parents and grandparents to fill out, so that when they are no longer with me, I will have a piece of who they were and their thoughts on life, living, and dying. I absolutely recommend this book! Its a MUST buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Introspective Analysis, 27 Dec. 1998
This review is from: All About Me (Hardcover)
This book lets you reflect back and also look forward. It uncovers hidden truths you may not have currently given attention. If you want to know more about yourself or share yourself with someone else, this is the perfect avenue. I recommend you buy two and fill them out with your significant other. Or save one and fill it out later and see how things have changed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 13 April 2008
This review is from: All About Me (Hardcover)
This was a wonderful idea for me and my partner to get to know each other we have been together for 4 years and we decided to each write one of these and give it back on a particular date. Very fun but some questions i thought was stupid other i enjoyed but a good way for me to know more about who i love.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for parties, 9 Aug. 1999
This review is from: All About Me (Hardcover)
I bought this book and filled it out for me... but then brought it out one night when some friends of mine were over... we sat there for hours... great way to get people to learn about each other.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a great activitiy for couple and a great gift., 11 May 1999
This review is from: All About Me (Hardcover)
My fiancee and I bought two copies of this book and spent an evening filling it in then we exchanged books. We each learned something new about the other. Now I'm buying ten copies to give to my mother, my sisters and my bridesmaids.

All About Me
All About Me by Philipp Keel (Hardcover - 1 Jun. 1998)
In stock on April 29, 2015