I have read hundreds of sci-fi novels over the years. Without doubt, this is my favourite read. I couldn't put it down.
Published 15 months ago by Carl Bromwich

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but maybe for the kidds
Published 4 months ago by Strv 74

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but maybe for the kidds, 10 Mar 2014
This book is about teenagers that are caught between different universes, universes that you with a device can transfer between. As such it is a good idea and Paul Melko writes well. But since the story is about teenagers it is also kind of frustrating to follow and a large part of the book is more or less about life as a young man or woman and has almost nothing to do with this incredible situation that you can transfer instantly between universes.

I would have preferred to have a story with adults and a little more focus on real problems and possibilities.

There is a follow up story, "The Broken Universe", and maybe the story will grow up a little and get a little more interesting but this initial book in what might be a series has its focus on an younger audience. Mr Melko has left a lot to be explained so there might be several books coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputadownable, one of my favourite all time reads.....Wonderful., 28 April 2013
This review is from: Walls of the Universe, The (Mass Market Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant surprise, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: Walls of the Universe, The (Mass Market Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book! It has the feel of Haldeman to it, perhaps the Accidental Time Machine. It is fast paced, good character formation, and takes the reader on a romp through multi-dimensional fun. I will be disappointed if I do not see this author succeeding, because he has talent. Once started, I had to keep reading! Great fun!

Walls of the Universe, The
Walls of the Universe, The by Paul Melko (Mass Market Paperback - 9 July 2012)
7.05