5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Books
If your buying this boxset you have already read the others before it so I don't need to tell you how great they are. The pace finally starts to pick up again in these books which is just what was needed to inject some fire back into the story. I'll leave it a few years and then I'll be reading again.
Published on 29 Jun. 2010 by SMD

3.0 out of 5 stars good value
ok I was trying to read the whole serries but some where in the middle the books get lost an you have to wade through so much drivel to get to the good stuff
Published 23 months ago by madcow

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Books, 29 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Sword of Truth Boxed Set #3 (Paperback, Books 7, 8 & 9) (Mass Market Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed but cheaply produced, 31 Oct. 2009
Bought these for my husband, who'd got into the series with me not far behind. We both enjoyed the books but weren't impressed with the production quality; several pages had fallen out by the time we'd both read them (and that's not with any rough treatment!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Terry Goodkind Sword of Truth, 19 Feb. 2010
H. Meacock "book bee" (Poole, Dorset. UK) - See all my reviews
Terry Goodkind is always a good read in this genre. I have now collected most of his books and he has never failed to achieve my total attention. Long may he continue.

3.0 out of 5 stars good value, 24 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Sword of Truth Boxed Set #3, 22 Jan. 2011
Outstanding!! Came to me wrapped very nicely and as close to new condition as you can get. Very timely service. Enjoying the second book right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sword of truth we all love, 7 Feb. 2015
Three amazing books in one simple , yet elegant pack .

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh,dear., 9 Aug. 2009
L. Fulton "Mr.A Fulton" (Corby,England) - See all my reviews
Too tell you the truth I don't even think he's writing these book's anymore.
"Richard with the temper", should have died at least three book's ago.
The whole preachy masonic stuff is just boring to us unwashed masses.
I just wanted too know what happened to Zedd,(the only character with real scope).And don't get me started on the whole threesome fantasy stuff.The whole series has become Mills and Boon's for pre-pubesant boy's.Avoid.

Sword of Truth Boxed Set #3 (Paperback, Books 7, 8 & 9)
Sword of Truth Boxed Set #3 (Paperback, Books 7, 8 & 9) by Terry Goodkind (Mass Market Paperback - Oct. 2006)
Used & New from: £11.25