Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 January 2015
'Siege' is the conclusion to Katie and Jenni's story. Katie and Jenni are happily living in the fort in the town of Ashley Oaks, both with partners, Katie is about to start a family with her husband, Travis. Jenni and Juan are raising Jason, Jenni's step-son together, unfortunately Jenni is suffering from PTSD, she feels guilty about the death of her sons and is haunted by their memories.

Life in Ashley Oaks changes when they find out that the military are watching the fort and they want to take over, as the community get ready for another fight, life will never be the same again.

'Siege' was a good ending to a decent series, Katie and Jenni are great characters to read and you want them to find happiness. There is a lot of surprises in this book which made for interesting reading.

The only downside of the book is the editing, there are some errors throughout the book.

I hope to read more books by Rhiannon Frater.
on 21 June 2014
This series has been absolutely mind-blowing! This story will involve you and keep your mind involved even after it's over. It will make you feel. I am in danger of spoilers the longer I type so I will simply say this- go on this journey. You will not be disappointed.
on 19 September 2015
Words really are not enough to describe the brilliance of this series of books. Literally, from the first paragraph of the first book I was totally hooked. This amazing author draws the reader into the story so effortlessly that before you know it you care passionately and deeply about the fate of the characters. You follow them through highs and lows, death and survival.
This series is the first time I've read this author's work but it most definitely will not be the last. She has become one of those author's whose books I will buy sight unseen.
on 1 April 2014
The perfect end to the trilogy which I have been unable to put down for the last 5 days. Frater has imprinted these characters in my mind and it will be a long time before I forget Jenni, Juan, Travis, Katie and the gang. An amazing roller coaster of Death, Gore, Action,Hope, Love & Heartbreak an absolute MUST READ!!!!!
on 11 May 2016
Final instalment and a truly epic conclusion. Anxiety, tears, gasps, cheering, cursing, the whole gamut of emotions. A true rollercoaster of a ride.
Totally gutted that it's finished. Massive book hangover.
A must read series for all zombie lovers.
on 11 May 2015
I like it very much so four and half stars really. Well told, good rounded characters, convincing situations and emotional involvement. Worth reading the trilogy.
on 28 April 2014
As good as the other two books best zombie book ever as I am a big zombie lover brilliant story
on 7 March 2015
The best zombie book / series I've ever read and I've read a lot!
on 12 February 2015
this was a present so I can't say much about it
on 13 June 2015
Not as good as the first but still a good read