5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely Calendar, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Norman Rockwell Calendar 2014 (Calendar)
I have always loved the artwork of Norman Rockwell and visited his house in the USA several years ago. A beautiful calendar which I will keep as it has some wonderful pictures in it, which I will frame for evermore.

5.0 out of 5 stars rocking rockwell, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Norman Rockwell Calendar 2014 (Calendar)
Grown up with Rockwell, wanted one from uk and was able to get quickly delivered and in good order. Wish I paid attention to size as it was larger than my past ones. Still a good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Norman Rockwell - My American Icon, 22 Jan 2014
Lars Dalman "Lars-Henrik" (Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Norman Rockwell Calendar 2014 (Calendar)
In 1940, when I was 15, I started learning English at my school in Gothenburg, Sweden. My father thought he should contribute to my education by putting an English book into my hands, "Tarzan the Son of the Apes" written by Edgar Rice Burroughs. His choice was excellent as although I had to look up every other word in a dictionary, I couldn't let go of the book. It was such exciting reading!
At the same time I started casting my eyes on a real treasure my father had stored up in the attick - years of copies of "The Saturday Evening Post"! He had subscribed to the "Post" for many years and I used to look at the wonderful covers of the SEP and there of course Norman Rockwell was at the forefront. I believe his covers have given me an insight in the positive aspects of American every day life that I probably couldn't have gotten any other way. So, anything positive for America started for me through the Norman Rockwell covers of the SEP. To have his paintings on the wall calendar for every day enjoyment is for me a gift from heaven.
Lars Dalman

5.0 out of 5 stars 2014 is looking good!, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Norman Rockwell Calendar 2014 (Calendar)
Yet another beautiful Norman Rockwell Calendar to brighten up my kitchen in 2014. I love the charming detail and humour and love that is in every Norman Rockwell picture!

Norman Rockwell Calendar 2014
Norman Rockwell Calendar 2014 by Norman Rockwell (Calendar - 1 July 2013)
Used & New from: 29.99