5.0 out of 5 stars I ADORE this book for its beauty and originality!!!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Pheromone (Hardcover)
Such a great idea by a brilliant artistic mind!
Christopher Marley has created the most beautiful book from surrounding natural beauty and displayed it in the most charming of ways.I ADORE this book!!!!!! I can't stop looking at its colour and shapes and beautiful images.
I highly recommend this for awareness of what beauty lies in the tiniest of creatures lurking beneath and above our feet, children and adults alike will love this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars such a cool book, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Pheromone (Hardcover)
really nice photographs and In general is a lovely book to own and have on your shelf. Buy Buy Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Pheromone (Hardcover)
Christopher Marley's photography of real insects is amazing. Insects are arranged into kaleidoscopic artworks which truly take one's breath away whilst others are photographed as single portraits. Each insect with its iridescent colours is a jewel in its own right. This is a beautiful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The wow factor., 10 Oct 2012
This review is from: Pheromone (Hardcover)
I can only rave about this book. The pictures are OUTSTANDING, and for those who love beetles and insects, you will not be disappointed. They are beautifully arranged and remind me of the wonders of the kaleidoscope I used to look at as a child. These are truly jewel like pictures, and although I have bought Living Jewels 2, this in my opinion is far more beautiful and bountiful as far as the number of images go. None of these images has been digitally enhanced, and each page is a work of art. I love it so much I have bought another two for gifts! Real insects arranged and presented in patterns.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT IS AMAZING!! I am a jewellery designer and this ..., 28 Nov 2014
This review is from: Pheromone (Hardcover)
My mother has brought this for me for Christmas. IT IS AMAZING !! I am a jewellery designer and this book is a perfect reference book as well as just a beautiful book. split in to sections like, size, texture, botanicals, repetition. it will not disappoint andyon who loves a beautiful book !1

4.0 out of 5 stars Pheromone, 19 Mar 2010
This review is from: Pheromone (Hardcover)
An stunning book! I first saw Christopher Marleys work on a postcard and was so impressed that I searched the internet to see if I could buy his work in the UK - sadly I was unable to do that but did find this wonderful book. It would have been nice to see a few more images before buying the book as I had only seen 3 different ones prior to purchase but luckily I was not disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 12 May 2012
This review is from: Pheromone (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my 3 y.o. son for Christmas! It is very colorful and he really enjoys pictures and photos! The colours are amazing!

Pheromone
Pheromone by Christopher Marley (Hardcover - 15 Oct 2008)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available