on 19 November 2010
These cards are absolutely beautiful, but it's a pity that they're so small!

I like to see what comes out of a picture as well as reading a cards meaning etc. but with these it is more difficult because of their size. Other than that I am absolutely thrilled with them. They really are stunning and loaded with imagery.

I shall definitely look out for more artwork by Susan Sedon Boulet!
on 12 June 2013
Have bought many card over the years
and seen many more
but realised was just searching for something
which I've found now I have these cards

Susan
sending you love and faerydust x
keep creating beautiful things in whatever realm you now reside
on 18 January 2014
Five stars because item came as described. Though i thought they were bigger, but my girlfriend liked the size, it was for her so good choice. Low price also makes it easy to buy. Nice paintings. If you like the drawings purchase it.
on 20 September 2013
Delivery excellent! These cards can be used as a resourse for creative writing, art-work, relaxation and meditation as well as a quick buzz when down. Down to earth as well as being myterious.
on 15 December 2013
Well done for these beautiful cards,bought these for a friend and she loves them they are so amazing and elegant!
on 21 June 2016
Cards are excellent quality for this price. I'm in love with Susan's paintings - they're absolutely stunning. I recommend these cards to everyone interested in mythology, archetypes and goddess-centered spiritual practice. Definitely going to expand the deck by buying the animal spirits one as well.
on 17 April 2016
Ilustrations are absolutely amazing. However I am quite new to this and although I like the cards themselves I must say they aren't quite clear to me. I mean descriptions of goddesses are detailed and over all superb but I just don't feel these cards are enough for me.
on 14 September 2014
Happy with these cards & have ordered some more as a present. Yes they aren't quite as big as many cards, but I think that actually works well. Beautiful artwork & messages on back of cards. Good value too.
on 16 May 2016
Those cards have greate art work they actually small size and short information on the back but i like them they are in soft box its better to make for this cards some extra hard cover box .
review image review image
on 26 August 2013
Bit disappointed as the cards haven't been well produced - a large number of them are actually off-kilter slightly, which is strangely off-putting.
But the images are stunning.