5.0 out of 5 stars A truly outstanding group of interviews., 7 Aug 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: How Can I Find God?: The Famous and the Not-So-Famous Consider the Quintessential Question (Paperback)
What an excellent job the editor has done in terms of bringing together the thoughts of philosophers, clerics, farmers, and even a jailed, cocaine-addicted young man all with their own story to tell and their most intimate thoughts to share. Mr. Martin's well-conceived cross-section of some 60-plus respondees to "the quintessential question" deserves special mention. I can recommend this little treasure highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 1 Jun 1998
By A Customer
A varied and interesting discussion of individuals' view of God and his/her role in their lives. Where else can you find the late Cardinal Bernardin's thoughts intermingled with a Native American storyteller's or a prison inmate's? Truly inspirational.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great survey of thinkers and believers on the search for God, 3 Dec 1998
By A Customer
I love books that make me feel good (with no moralizing). Contributors are rightfully humble in addressing the ultimate question. Good to hear the spirit alive in people of varying faiths. I passed it on to my mom and my friends, who loved it.