5.0 out of 5 stars Helped this dummy
Published on 1 April 2008 by Chris Walker

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item
The sent me the wrong item. But they responded quickly to me email and despatched the right one next day
Published on 8 Jan. 2013 by Soumer Daghistani

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped this dummy, 1 April 2008
This review is from: Digital Photography For Dummies (Paperback)
This guide certainly helped me. I hadn't a clue about digital photography and found other books too scientific which made me feel like I was back at school, so my brain automatically switched off. This book covered everything I needed to know and helped improve my pictures. I also found out what all the other buttons on my camera were for which I had been too scared to touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... little old now nut this book is still very useful to the amateur photographer wishing to understand a bit ..., 25 May 2015
This review is from: Digital Photography For Dummies (Paperback)
A little old now nut this book is still very useful to the amateur photographer wishing to understand a bit more about the finer points of the hobbyit very cheap to buy and useful. Buy it with cofIdence

4.0 out of 5 stars gift to self, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Digital Photography For Dummies (Paperback)
useful book for anyone that enjoys playing with a camera and wants to find a topic quickly.
fan of dummies books.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item, 8 Jan. 2013

Digital Photography For Dummies
Digital Photography For Dummies by Julie Adair King (Paperback - 11 Oct. 2005)
Used & New from: £0.01