5.0 out of 5 stars dummy of dummies, 1 Dec 2009
Mrs. M. Brown (Lancashire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Windows XP All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (Paperback)
As good a book as we expect from the "dummy" series. Takes one step by step through the various stages to get the most from the computer. I can do anything as long as the book is at hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for its intended market - beginners., 20 Feb 2002
By A Customer
To be honest, I felt disappointed at first that this book didn't go beyond the simple aspects. I know it's a Dummies book, but it has a lot of content & it is from Woody. Hence my expectations were higher. Unfortunately a lot of it is non O/S related - e.g. MSN, IE6, AOL.
Then I realised how much I didn't know about XP!
Great for beginners, and it turns out even the more experienced of us can pick-up something if we haven't yet used XP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what us 'dummies' need!, 5 May 2011
I had my computer serviced recently and it came back with a few programs missing, this book helped me to get a few of them back. ph

4.0 out of 5 stars Windows XP for Dummies, 16 Mar 2013
I bought this for a friend who is now using my old Windows XP laptop. An excellent reference book for anyone trying to get to grips with the system for the first time but does not go very deeply into the more advanced aspects.

Windows XP All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
Windows XP All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies by Woody Leonhard (Paperback - 22 Oct 2004)
17.62