5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
A really informative book.I would recommend it to anyone who is unfortunate enough to suffer with back pain.It explains things in simplistic terms with ease.
Published on 29 Jan 2011 by summerinthepark

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new!
I have had back pain for some time infact I took ten months of therapy in 2010, but still have flare ups of pain. The book is well written and is informative; however, there is nothing new in here!

This book would be very useful for somebody experiencing their first onset of back pain.
Published 23 months ago by Joseph

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new!, 24 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Straightforward, and easy to read!, 2 Sep 1999
This review is from: Back Pain Remedies For Dummies (Paperback)
This book was so easy to read, I almost forgot all about my back pain! Very comprehensive, with lots of useful information.One of the few books I read from cover to cover!

5.0 out of 5 stars The most user-friendly back pain book on the market!, 31 Aug 1999
This review is from: Back Pain Remedies For Dummies (Paperback)
As a specialist in behavioral pain management and author of my own pain book, Drs. Sinel and Deardorff have nailed it with regard to making a very complex subject absolutely easy to understand. The info is sound and up-to-date. It is clear that the authors did their homework. The remedies discussed really do work! I recommend Back Pain Remedies for Dummies to my back pain patients. And they love it! Allan F. Chino, Ph.D., ABPP -Board Certified, Clinical Health Psychology -President-Elect, American Academy of Clinical Health Psychology

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful & Informative, 1 Sep 1999
This review is from: Back Pain Remedies For Dummies (Paperback)
My husband has suffered from back pain for years, and when he read this book, he found it to be written in a language he could understand and utilize. He has followed many of the exercises and has found his back has felt better for it! If you have back pain too - get this book, you'll be glad you did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous...I no longer suffer from back pain!, 3 Sep 1999
This review is from: Back Pain Remedies For Dummies (Paperback)
Thanks to this book I am cured. I no longer suffer from the pain that has dictated my physical activities for years. THANK YOU!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book answers ALL the questions about back pain!!, 1 Sep 1999
This review is from: Back Pain Remedies For Dummies (Paperback)
I live in Paris, France, and have plenty of friends who complain of back pain here, severe or mild. Since reading this book and helping myself through what it offers, I have been pleased to be able to recommend it...I truly believe it can help anybody. Don't let the "dummies" title influence you! This is the SMARTEST book on backpain I've ever found. Thanks, authors, and thanks, Amazon.com....it's not always easy to find books here on this subject, especially in English!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best resource for back pain available in the field., 2 Sep 1999
This review is from: Back Pain Remedies For Dummies (Paperback)
Sinel and Deardorff take a refreshingly humorous approach to dealing with one of the most pervasive medical problems in our country. This book is easy to read and provides a very comprehensive approach to dealing with back pain. I would consider it one of the best resources available in the field.

Back Pain Remedies For Dummies
Back Pain Remedies For Dummies by William W. Deardorff PhD (Paperback - 11 May 1999)
12.85