4.0 out of 5 stars Not just for Dummies
It is what it says on the cover. A book that a total beginner can pick up, read, enjoy, and learn from. It is written in a light-hearted style, with a touch of humour that made me smile often as I read it cover to cover. I am that total beginner, and I learned a lot from this book. I now see it as a book I can return to in future for further information.
Published on 21 April 2011 by anglaispierre

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
OK
Published 3 days ago by David N Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 July 2014
OK

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just for Dummies, 21 April 2011
This review is from: Fishing for Dummies (US Edition) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefect book for someone who knows nothing about fishing, 11 Sep 1998
This review is from: Fishing for Dummies (US Edition) (Paperback)
I knew next to nothing about fishing, except that there's a lot to learn. This book covers all the basics very clearly, in a very organized way. I read it straight through, cover to cover, and now feel I have a good idea of what to do, what fish or conditions all the different baits and lures are for, how to to use them, how to tie them on, etc. etc. The book can also be used as a reference--you can skip around and pick up info on just the areas you're interested in. Definitely a good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hundred Fishing Questions Answered, 22 Jun 1999
This review is from: Fishing for Dummies (US Edition) (Paperback)
This book isn't just for dummies--it's for everyone with any interest in fishing. The author really knows his stuff and shares everything in a fun, clear and comprehensive fashion. This book quickly answered a hundred little questions I've long had about fishing--but was a bit too shy to ask anyone for fear of sounding a bit like a dummie. No longer. I've now got THE book on fishing. Do not hesitate to buy it. It's terrific! (My congratulations and thanks to the author!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and easy to understand, 31 Mar 1999
This review is from: Fishing for Dummies (US Edition) (Paperback)
Fishing for Dummies is a great book for beginner fisherwomen and fishermen to learn the basics needed to go out and fish. It was extremely helpful and so easy to understand. I highly recommend it!

Fishing for Dummies (US Edition)
Fishing for Dummies (US Edition) by Peter Kaminsky (Paperback - 10 April 1997)
Used & New from: 0.01