5.0 out of 5 stars If you've got Dreamweaver you should have this book, 10 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Dreamweaver Bible: Gold Edition (Hardcover)
This book covers just about every aspect of Dreamweaver that you can think of. I have been using Dreamweaver for sometime but this book has shed light on things that I never knew existed. Once you pick it up you don't want to put it down it is very well written and easy to read starting from the basics every chapter covers more than enough depth on the various features within Dreamweaver. The author also covers other areas about planning, budget, requirements etc. With chapters towards the end covering database conectivity, WAP and WML and talks about Ultradev.
The CD's also contain some very usefull stuff such as additional behaviours and the websites listed provide addtional information. All in all an excellent purchase, this is the only book you'll need!.
Full marks to the author for an excellent book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful, 29 Nov. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Dreamweaver Bible: Gold Edition (Hardcover)
This book is what you might call a one stop shop. I had very little experience with web page creation and so I got this book and though I'm the type of person who loses interest in books really quick I just could not put it down until I had read almost all of it. I can even use the HTML source even though I have no prior knowledge of html. I'm totally impresed with this book and I have even been carrying it around to show my friends who have to create a web site for their project and don't know how. I mean if you are going to learn a tool to do a job go for the best which I think dreamweaver is and the tutor to take you from newbie to guru is this book

Dreamweaver Bible: Gold Edition
Dreamweaver Bible: Gold Edition by Joseph W. Lowery (Hardcover - 23 Aug. 2000)
Used & New from: £5.71