4.0 out of 5 stars OK if you have Photoshop, Illustrator & all Adobe Software!, 23 Nov. 2001
A. Oakley "Mr Al" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adobe Premiere 6 Bible (Paperback)
Don't get me wrong this is a very good & comprehensive book, BUT, if you are looking for tutorials (I was), there is one short one at the start and the you're on your own.
I was very interested in learning how to make cool titles in Premiere, so I eagerly turned to that Chapter which said...'Open Photoshop...' and 'Import into Illustrator and then...'
Check out Adobe's Premiere 6 Classroom in a book if you are looking for tutorials and not a reference book and you won't make the same mistake I did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Covers all of Adobe Premiere, 26 Jun. 2003
This review is from: Adobe Premiere 6 Bible (Paperback)
I basically use the book as a reference or when I get stuck in Adobe Premiere. Till now it has solved all my problems and the places where I got stuck or forgot. I can confidently say that this book contains all you need to know about Adobe Premiere. I don't think that there are any better books as reference as well as for learning the program.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!!!, 3 July 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Adobe Premiere 6 Bible (Paperback)
Having read the Photoshop Bible, I knew I was in for big things when I bought this recently. I've only had it a day and it's opened my mind to Premiere 6 in ways I couldn't have imagined. Well indexed and informative I highly recomend this to anyone interested in digital editing. And I'm not speaking from a strictly professional viewpoint here. I am new to Premiere and discovered a wide range of things to get my teeth into, ranging from basic to advanced. All in all this book is user friendly and insightful. Buy it!

Adobe Premiere 6 Bible
Adobe Premiere 6 Bible by Seth Greenberg (Paperback - 15 May 2001)