4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for beginners
As a complete beginner on photosuite 4, I found the book invaluable even though I have Photosuite 4 Platinum. Not only did it back up what I thought I could do, by quickly looking through the programme, it also shows you how to do cards, posters, id's etc.
Published on 27 Jan. 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than nothing and helpful in many ways.
It is excellent in assisting with the simpler features of this program but not with the more complicated processes. It could be improved with simple step by step example projects of complicated things like adding photos to collages, etc.
Published on 11 Jan. 2001

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for beginners, 27 Jan. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: MGI Photosuite 4 For Dummies (Paperback)
There are points in the book where you feel you could have done with a bit more explanation but there is a comprehensive help on the programme that filled in any gaps.
I now feel confident that I can use the programme to its full potential and get great results.
Although slightly hesitant in purchasing the book, (I thought I could figure it out myself) I am so glad that I did - it made it all so much simpler.

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than nothing and helpful in many ways., 11 Jan. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: MGI Photosuite 4 For Dummies (Paperback)
Also, the author refers too much to "having covered this in another chapter" (or words to that effect) which disrupts continuity.
All that said, I will continue to use this guide because it is the only available (that I know of) book on Photosuite 4 and is is helpful.

MGI Photosuite 4 For Dummies
MGI Photosuite 4 For Dummies by Jill Gilbert Welytok (Paperback - 1 Nov. 2000)