4.0 out of 5 stars Very "pick-up and readable"
Published on 22 Mar 2001

2.0 out of 5 stars basic information, nothing very deep
Published on 28 Jun 1999

4.0 out of 5 stars Very "pick-up and readable", 22 Mar 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Microsoft Outlook 2000 for Windows For Dummies (Paperback)
Until buying this book I struggled with Outlook 2000 for a few weeks, the writing style is a very familiar "chatty" style and is really easy to scan through for a few moments and collect little nuggets here and there. The extra information I have gained from this read has made me aware of how good the program is and how easy it is to use. The only minor criticism would be a slight lack of order to the information sequence - I would have expected basic email and fax set-up to be near the front of the book and not scattered and hunted for. There is a nice friendly feel to the book and is full of human comments which are easy to relate to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outlook made easy!, 2 April 1999
By A Customer
Does Outlook 98 confuse you to no end? Then this book is for you. I used Outlook only as an e-mail program, knowing full well that the program can do much more. But it seemed too confusing and complex. This "for dummies" book made it all seem simple, and at the same time showed me things that the program does that I would have never found on my own. If you want to get get the most out of Outlook 98 then buy this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars basic information, nothing very deep, 28 Jun 1999
By A Customer
I bought this book after using Outlook98 for approximately one week. During that week, I was self tought, and purchased the book because I was looking for something that could give me more than I could teach myself. What I found was disappointing. The book is essentially a walk through of the simple features of Outlook. It provides a basic overview, but lacks the depth in any one subject that I hoped to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource! Must for Outlook users!, 19 Jan 1999
By A Customer
THE DUMMIES SERIES STRIKES ANOTHER BLOW! This is a very comprehensive resource/handbook for any Outlook 98 user. Novice users will have no trouble understanding how to get the most out of this product from techy-trended Microsoft--their information tends to be high-handed in nature.
More knowledgeable users will find hidden wealth in the tips and tricks provided throughout the book, as well as ideas that they may not have realized Outlook could handle.
I highly recommend this book. Forget high priced Microsoft Press -- get dumbed up!

Microsoft Outlook 2000 for Windows For Dummies
Microsoft Outlook 2000 for Windows For Dummies by Bill Dyszel (Paperback - 7 May 1999)