5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars collectors book., 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: STAR WARS TOYS T A SUPER COLLECTORS (Hardcover)
This is a cool colectors book with many detailed pictures & much info, there is a big variation of Star Wars items, not only figure but many other unusual Star Wars things..

5.0 out of 5 stars true collectors hand book, 1 Jan 2013
A. Cartwright (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: STAR WARS TOYS T A SUPER COLLECTORS (Hardcover)
This book is a must have for all collectors a great guide to the star wars universe well put together great picturs and articles along with a good price guide for both sellers and collectors stoping you from been ripped off.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Book in the World for Nerds like me, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: STAR WARS TOYS T A SUPER COLLECTORS (Hardcover)
Yes, I am a sci-fi nerd, I write it, I read it, I um... live it. I pretend my car can fire ordnance and in my house I have a room of shame stuffed to the gunwales with toys; Anderson, Dr Who, a dash of StarTrek and StarWars.

If only there were books like this about every field of collecting. It is brilliant. Packed with photos so you can look up the things you have, with the most amazing number of products listed - from action figures, to promotional give aways, to movie props. All are catalogued and listed with a current price in dollars. Every few years, I buy an updated copy of this and I am never disappointed. A complete must have for die hard StarWars collectors. However, if you've been sorting through your attic and you're thinking of putting that 1978 at-at on Ebay, this book will give you a realistic expectation of what you might get for it and, more importantly, if you're looking for one, what you should pay.

A really excellent resource. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfecto para coleccionistas, 3 Feb 2013
carlos marti gonzalez (aldaia,comunidad valenciana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: STAR WARS TOYS T A SUPER COLLECTORS (Hardcover)
Toda la informacion necesaria para un coleccionista de star wars figuras de hasbro,a mi me ha servido de gran ayuda.

STAR WARS TOYS T A SUPER COLLECTORS
STAR WARS TOYS T A SUPER COLLECTORS by Geoffrey T. Carlton (Hardcover - 28 Aug 2012)
22.78