1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and wise, 3 Oct 2013
Lisa Lloyd "tarotize" (N. Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HIGHER INTUITIONS ORACLE (Hardcover)
I had been looking for an animal oracle for some time after giving away my Native American one when I stumbled across the Higher Intuitions oracle and instantly fell in love with the brightly coloured, cheerful and inviting artwork. My 11 year old daughter felt the same way. I own around one hundred different decks and other than the White Cats Tarot, this is the only deck she has seen and immediately asked to have for herself.

Each card description in the companion booklet starts with an aptly chosen wisdom quote and then describes the animal wisdom in both profound and practical ways. As a Capricorn and someone who uses the cards professional, my main concern about the companion book of any deck is always 'Is it useful?' In this case, it certainly is.

I enjoy working with this deck both for personal growth and with my clients who have all given me excellent feedback when this oracle has been used. I blogged about my own Power Animal Reading with the Higher Intuitions Oracle on Seer Pathways a while back, where you can see a few of the cards.

HIGHER INTUITIONS ORACLE
HIGHER INTUITIONS ORACLE by Johna Gibson Bowman (Hardcover - 28 Mar 2013)
16.46