5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!, 25 Oct 2012
FAMOUS NAME (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: KINGDOM WITHIN TAROT (Paperback)
This made a refreshing change for me, in that when I received this Set, it was much more `elaborate', bigger and better quality than some of the Decks I have been receiving lately that I have been either disappointed with, or they have figured lower on my expectations in terms of quality and value for money.

This Set comes in a HUGE oblong box - ribbon hinged - lovely and glossy, and has a `magnetic' fastener, and a small ribbon tab to open up the box lid. The Box when opened reveals a very large and substantial book - containing all the Card illustrations - along with a step by step description of what features in each picture on each Card. It also includes of course all the interpretations; both upright and reversed with also a section on a couple of unique Spreads. I never use the reversed method myself, but for those who do, you will be pleased to hear that these Cards have a beautiful design on the reverse of each which does not give away if they are upside or down when laid out. This is also a very unique Deck, in that there is a 79th Card called: `The Kingdom Within' - with its own illustration and meaning - all in all very nice!

The Cards are large and `chunky'. Nice thick and glossy and exceptionally nice quality indeed! The colours are very bright and vibrant, and the pictures have plenty going on and they look an ultra modern take on the usual Tarot design/images.

I really, really like these Cards. The whole Set oozes quality. You might find the Cards a little difficult to shuffle at first - perhaps being so thick and glossy, but I feel sure they will become easier to shuffle with use and as time passes.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this set and booklet but, 30 Dec 2012
P. Robinson (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KINGDOM WITHIN TAROT (Paperback)
As I said this is a fantastic set and the booklet helpful but the more extensive book that can be bought extra is well worth the extra money if you are at all interested in delving deeper and tying up loose ends.
Like any pack you need to spend time with it and you will be well rewarded.

KINGDOM WITHIN TAROT
KINGDOM WITHIN TAROT by JUNO LUCINA (Paperback - 28 Jan 2011)
27.01