Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 June 1999
If you really think about, Christ's primary attribute is humility. We think His primary attrbute is love. But how could Christ even have come to earth and loved us but for humility. This book opened my eyes to the fact, if this were such an attribute in Christ, I must allow Him to work it into me as well.
on 21 September 1998
What is true humility? Where did it have its beginning? Is humility necessary for me to have a relationship with God? How do I obtain humility? The answers to these questions along with their Biblical reference are given in this book. This book is to the point on the need for and how to have a servant heart. All of the writings of Andrew Murray are foundational to the Christian faith. The Christian way of life.
on 10 February 2012
If you are serious about becoming more Christ-like, then this book will be an incredible help in pointing the way. I read this in conjunction with EM Bounds on prayer... LIFE CHANGING!!!!
The Complete Works of E.M. Bounds on Prayer: Experience the Wonders of God Through Prayer
on 19 December 2012
This arrived swiftly and in perfect condition. I haven't finished reading it yet but would recommend it anyone interested in such a fundamental subject as Murray is full of pearls of wisdom.
on 20 March 2015
Great instruction manual, should be standard issue for Church Leaders and anyone who purports to be a "real" follower of Christ Jesus, it simply and effectively explains how we should live as Christians, don't just read it as a book or a novel, read a few pages each day and let the reality of true humility sink in.
on 27 July 2015
This is a small book with a powerful message of humility, simply expressed, for those looking to live a holy life. Easily read in a couple of hours it may take a lifetime to really get your head and heart around.
on 2 May 2013
I would reccomend this book to who ever is carrying out a programme of any sort of recovery. It really openened my
eyes up as to how many types of humility there are.Also as to what true humility really is.
on 16 April 2015
Excelent book. I'd had previously heard good reviews on Andrew Murray's books. He is really a sound Christians writer.
on 5 April 2016
A book about humility but as I was reading it I realised I didn't need it, not because I have cracked the whole humility thing but because the Bible itself simply instructs in humility to the extent that one shouldn't really need anything else to teach it. In saying that personal testimonies are encouraging.
on 5 August 2015
A present for my boyfriend
He loves it. Great read and well written