5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic author
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. M. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Beverly Lewis' books about the Amish are very predictable when it comes to the plot. However, she tells it as it is.....no rose-coloured spectacles. Her books are much more honest about the Amish beliefs and way of life than the novels of any other writer that I have read who writes about these people. You can learn a lot of FACTS about the Amish from her novels.
Published on 31 Aug 2010 by Mrs. Margaret Bruce

4.0 out of 5 stars The Forbidden, 23 May 2014
This review is from: The Forbidden (The Courtship of Nellie Fisher, Book 2) (Paperback)
If you like stories about the Amish then this will appeal to you. I would recommend that you read the first in the series the courtship of Nellie Fisher.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic author, 10 Mar 2014
my books arrived within the stated time,in lovely condition,I have to get my housework done before sitting down to read as these books just cannot be put down they are addictive,just love the stories,I was in hospital recently in hospital and was kept in longer than I thought,but my cousin brought me two of these books the best reading ever,I came home and ordered another three,and a friend has loaned me 3 so have plenty reading for a few weeks,thank you so much will buy more.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 31 Aug 2010
Mrs. Margaret Bruce (UK) - See all my reviews

The Forbidden (The Courtship of Nellie Fisher, Book 2)
The Forbidden (The Courtship of Nellie Fisher, Book 2) by Beverly Lewis (Paperback - 1 May 2008)