4.0 out of 5 stars excellent for readings but let down by the card quality., 22 Jan. 2005
Amazon Customer (West Bromwich, West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gypsy Fortunes: Use the Magic of Romany Cards to Foretell the Future (Hardcover)
I have been using the tarot cards for many years now.I decided to try something a bit different for a change.I brought these cards as I had seen reviews on other sites.They are based on the old LeNormand gypsy cards.The cards are very easy to read and interpret even without the enclosed book.the illustrations are very simple yet straight to the point.As with the tarot,you can also use them for a self-help tool instead of just divination.the readings I have done for myself and friends have been uncannily accurate! one major downfall of the cards is that the card stock is very thin so I dont think they will last as long as most tarot decks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Started Book To The Lenormand Cards, But Cards Too Thin And Cheap!, 7 Nov. 2008
This book set and cards are beautiful although the actual cards are a little thin and 'cheap'. The card pictures are bright cheerful and clear if a little child story book styled. The book is very informative with clear and informative meanings, correspondances (Playing Cards/Tarot) and gypsy wisdom quotes.

5.0 out of 5 stars try them you will be amazed v, 1 Mar. 2014
I just think that they are easy to use and also very accurate I have a collection of tarot cards but these are very good plus I have romani gypsy in me as well pam

5.0 out of 5 stars was great, 2 Feb. 2014
Thanks for Gypsy Fortunes there a great help to me. I am able to find all my answers.

Regards
Georgia

5.0 out of 5 stars Gypsy fortunes card tarot deck.., 10 Sept. 2014
Love this card deck. Works for me! Thank you.

Gypsy Fortunes: Use the Magic of Romany Cards to Foretell the Future