on 7 October 2004
I found this book useful for caring for my corn snake (which i now finally have). It ofers a varied but basic account on Housing and Feeding, as well as lots of pictures. Its not very long however, and i finished reading it after about 45 miniutes. You should buy it for a genral outline on corn snake keeping, but don't expect to become an expert...
on 15 March 2007
This book gives you the basics of what you need to know about caring for your corn snakes. It is better set out than most and I found it incredibly easy to find the information that I was looking for without having to trawl through pages of irrelevant and some times useless pages.
on 8 March 2010
Good value book, providing good basic information, in an easy to read format. I would have preferred more detail, but for this price, that might have been unrealistic.
on 30 June 2014
I've always been interested in owning a snake but was unsure on what type to get as a first, since I known a little but not a lot about snakes. This book is short and to the point, and explains simply everything you need to know about the corn snake. After reading, I confidently bought my first baby corn snake, a lovely little ultramel morph named Alice, and have found snakes make interesting and lovely pets. You're automatically cool when you own a snake, trust me.

Buying her, and ultimately buying this book, has encouraged me to plan on breeding corn snakes in the future! Thank you for this new passion of mine!
on 19 October 2011
this is a good and very easy to understand book in simple easy words thankyou very much also the book was in very clean good condition.
on 29 November 2013
I have bought several books over the years and if you are just setting out in keeping snakes or want some information before you decide on a pet then this is a great book. Packed with information though some information relevant to warmer climates. It is a great book and even though I have had snakes for some years now, I still like to have this book handy to have the information nearby, there is always something to learn
on 3 January 2016
I purchased this book to fill me in on anything I did not know about corn snakes. I would have preferred it if the book was longer as I have a different book about corn snakes which is very useful. However, I found that this book was informative and covered a few things that were not in my previous book. An ideal read for anyone interested in corn snakes.
on 19 November 2014
This is a good and fairly informative book aimed at the beginner Corn Snake keeper. However i felt the majority of the book was aimed at Americans who had the potential to collect wild snakes, and focused less on the captive bred aspect of the hobby.
on 24 August 2013
Really helpful book. My 12 year old son has just bought a corn snake and really enjoyed this book. An interesting book that's not too long.
on 13 April 2015
Good book just what i needed before i got a corn snake helped a lot thanks would recommend to people interested in getting a corn snake