5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Helping others to understand.
A great education for children, (not just the siblings) who are in contact with children on the spectrum. I would certainly recommend this book.
Published on 16 May 2011 by Kaz Reynolds

1.0 out of 5 stars My brother is autistic
Published on 11 May 2011 by Mrs. G. M. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Helping others to understand., 16 May 2011
This review is from: My Brother is Autistic (Let's Talk About It!) (Let's Talk About It!) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely written and beautifully illustrated, 29 Sep 2013
Kerry M (Gold Coast, Australia) - See all my reviews
My Brother is Autistic is a lovely book that deals with the difficulties siblings often face when they have a brother/sister with Autism. The authors sensitively approaches the topic from both the perspective of the sibling and the child with autism, making this a very useful tool for parents, teachers or psychologists like myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
Great item

1.0 out of 5 stars My brother is autistic, 11 May 2011
Mrs. G. M. Wilson (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I was very disappointed in this book because it only tells it how it MIGHT be for the sibling of a very severely affected child with autism. Our little boy was severely affected and now he is doing much better so I had to give this book to a family where this book is more appropriate, therefore it was a waste of our time and money. I can see how this book would be deemed more appropriate but I also feel personally that it is a little extreme. My Brother is Autistic (Let's Talk About It!) (Let's Talk About It!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 31 Mar 2013
Continues my foray into autism which I find absolutely fascinating, such a hard thing for families to deal with and the children themselves

My Brother is Autistic (Let's Talk About It!) (Let's Talk About It!)
My Brother is Autistic (Let's Talk About It!) (Let's Talk About It!) by Jennifer Moore-Mallinos (Paperback - 1 Nov 2008)