5.0 out of 5 stars GREEEEEAAAAAAT Book, super fun!
If you have a child that's 2, 2,5 years, this book is a must! Poo is so interesting in this phase and my daughter finds it so funny and loves to point out the poo and the tails and the bottoms of all the animals. Great reading fun and also helpful in teaching about using the potty.
Published on 12 Feb 2011 by Juliana De Carvalho

3.0 out of 5 stars American book
Published on 21 Mar 2012 by flipper123

3.0 out of 5 stars American book, 21 Mar 2012
This review is from: Zoo Poo: A First Toilet Training Book (Barron's Educational Series) (Paperback)
This is one of a few potty books I chose and I was disappointed as it is very American. Poos are referred to as doo doo and the toilet as the pot. I changed this myself as I read but didn't really work. I also don't think it helped at all with potty training as wasn't really what the story is about although my little boy liked a story about poo! So nice and colourful with good pictures but not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREEEEEAAAAAAT Book, super fun!, 12 Feb 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite Appropriate, 3 Aug 2011
This book is ok, and ok for the price. Its just a lil cras in the way it refers to the poo, like the rhino charging and it ploppin out. Some people don't mind toilet humour but I don't want to teach my lil girl that. So ok if you don't mind that, but I do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love poop, 9 April 2014
My son enjoyed all the poop in this book. It was cute and simple. DS enjoys animals so he was quite interested in this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toilet training, 11 May 2013
A fun book but I don't like the coy use of doo-doo. Best to call it as in the title, Pooh.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 31 Mar 2013
Simple and gets him talking about poo, which is good because he's still insisting on a nappy and we are trying to talk more in general with him about the whole process.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable book, 4 Nov 2012
Jm Duffy "Tabbygirl" (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
I had to change a few words for my son to understand but a fun book. Great pictures for my son to look at.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amusing but not sure it helped, 17 Sep 2012
Toddler enjoyed this book, made him laugh and realize everyone does this, but not sure it helped much with the whole concept!

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoo Poo, 22 Oct 2011
A great children's book explaining that 'everybody' poops. Cute and engaging. Our little grand daughter successfully tried her potty this week after weeks of using it for everything but toilet!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, not sure if it helped!, 21 Sep 2011
Having read the reviews and having a son struggling with going to the toilet i was willing to try anything. (My son is three). If nothing else this book made him talk about going to the potty and being a big boy who does it. He wants to be read the book every night in bed but his toilet habits didn't improve until we bought a sit down "big boys toilet" so did it help, who knows, maybe some, but at this point i am just relieved! Good book though

Zoo Poo: A First Toilet Training Book (Barron's Educational Series)
3.55