5.0 out of 5 stars The best book about mice, 29 April 2012
Dusty (LONDON United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mice (Complete Pet Owner's Manual) (Paperback)
I bought this book having been given a mouse for a birthday present by my sister in law. The last time I had owned a mouse was as a teenager over 40 years ago & I wanted to make sure I had remembered all I need to know.

Mice, A Complete Pet Owners Manual, lives up to its title & gives lots of useful information in a very clear format with lots of excellent photos and beautiful drawings.

Whether you are a novice owner, or want know more about these facinating little creatures, this book is ideal. Everything is set out clearly in an easy to read format.

The chapter on Understanding Your Mouse is particularly good .

Whilst this book is not meant for the younger reader, any parent whose child wants a mouse will find this most useful.

All in all, I would highly recommend this book, if you only buy one book on mice make it this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mice are nice., 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mice (Complete Pet Owner's Manual) (Paperback)
The book arrived in good time and was well packaged.

The book itself, is nice to look at and has plenty of information. We bought it to get more information about keeping mice before we actually get a pair. The book has been very informative and I am pleased that I bought it. There are some really lovely photos in the book for mice lovers.

ARRAY(0xa5344534)

Mice (Complete Pet Owner's Manual)
Mice (Complete Pet Owner's Manual) by Sharon Vanderlip (Paperback - 25 Jan 2002)
7.73