on 8 April 2012
My two kids (aged 4 and 7) have loved this book from the moment it arrived from Amazon. Olive is a very endearing character, and the story is simple and great fun. It's the drawings though that will make this book a favourite for years and years: they're so expressive and hilariously funny. There's just masses of life and humour on every page. Buy it now!
on 3 April 2012
My daughters (aged 3 and 5) and I love this book. It has beautiful and amusing pictures with new details to discover and discuss everytime you read it. The characters are really likeable and we can't wait to meet them again in the rest of the series. The amount of writing is also great (bedtime doesn't take forever but you feel like you have read enough to justify only one book). We would recommend this book as the perfect present.
on 16 October 2013
I bought this book because, like most children, my son is rubbish at keeping secrets. This book gives an insight into how someone feels if you gossip about them and give away their secret, mostly through the expressions on the faces of the characters. I like reading it, and my son must like it as he keeps asking for it again.
on 5 August 2013
Fabulous illustrations and such a good story for young children about how difficult it is to keep a secret! This is a definite bedtime favourite in our house and Tor Freeman's illustrations are superb!
on 23 June 2014
A simple story of a secret that slips out. My 3 year old daughter loves it and regularly requests it to be read again and again!! Perfect for kids 3 to 7
on 10 March 2016
We borrowed a copy from the library and as a Mum I loved it so much, I bought my own copy. The kids love it too!!!