5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent childrens book-we all know the words!!
This is a must for all young children. My daughter received it aged 12 months and its the most read book she has. She digs it out of her box of books, she gets very excited and on the last page we have to keep knocking at the door over and over to see Maisy again. We also have the book Happy Birthday Maisy. Its a winner too!!
Published on 4 Mar 2001

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointed
unlike "Maisy's Bedtime' or 'Maisy's Bathtime' this title 'Where is Maisy' lacks any narrative. My 14 month old daughter loves the bedtime and bathtime stories but very quickly was bored with this title. I suggest maybe buying this for a younger child than 14 months as its still has all the lovely illustrations but its not engaging enough for an older child.
Published on 3 May 2011 by Book Worm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent childrens book-we all know the words!!, 4 Mar 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased to have discovered this book!, 15 Nov 2000
By A Customer
All I have to say to my 14 month old is "Where's Maisy?" and she goes crazy. Since she was 11 months old, she eagerly sits on my lap, looks for Maisy in the tree, stable etc and when we get to the end and I say "Knock, knock" she squeals with delight. What a great book.... more of the same please!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - my little girl loves this book, 17 Nov 2000
By A Customer
My little girl will hunt round to find this, her favourite book. She has had this since she was 12 mths old and now knows all the words. She loves the flaps and loves calling out Maisy's name when we are looking in all the places Maisy can be. A must have for all parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect first book for children from 1yrs old and onwards, 11 Aug 2002
Mrs. Katrina Williams (Thornhill, CARDIFF United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughter's 1st birthday and she took to Maisy straightaway and even now as she approaches 2 she still requests that we read this book to her. From the simple story to the wonderful illustrations and the easy to open flaps this is the perfect way of introducing any child to the joys of reading and Maisy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Destined to be an old favourite, 19 Mar 2008
N Johnson (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
As lift-the-flap books go this has to be one of the best out there for younger children. My daughter has had this from about 8 months and none of the flaps are ripped or loose. She loved Maisy and the other characters from the word go. Simple but effective book that provides much enjoyment.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 16 month Son keeps fetching this book. He Loves it!, 8 April 2000
I can only gauge this books success by the number of times my son asks me to read it to him (which is all the time). He truely loves it. (what do you expect me to say ? Great Plot ? )

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, 3 May 2011
This review is from: Where Is Maisy? (Maisy Lift-The-Flap Classic) (Board book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Maisy is very popular with my children, 18 Jun 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Where is Maisy? (Board book)
This book is popular with toddlers -- who are familiar with Maisy from television -- and also with babies -- who enjoy the pulling and lifting the flaps. The book may not last long in the hands of a baby, however, so you might consider ordering a spare! Maisy mouse is a character who endears herself remarkably well to this age group.

5.0 out of 5 stars A 16 month old's firm favourite, 17 Aug 1999
By A Customer
Where's Maisy? has become one of my son's firm favourites. It is a lift-the-flap book that encourages interaction by getting the toddler to search for Maisy ... is she in a boat? in a tree?
My son Max, who isn't talking yet but fully participates with shakes of his head ('no, she's not here') to a delighted squeal when she is found, adores this book and never tires of it.
We plan to buy a sister title, "Where's Maisy's Panda", along similar lines, when we can.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this book!, 30 Dec 2009
My two month old loves this book! I originally took it out of the library and she looks the black and white writing and colourful pictures. We read it every day and she now at almost five months can turn the pages and always smiles when she see the front cover and at the end when Maisy appears. Forget that the book says from 18 months. Babies love this too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Where Is Maisy? (Maisy Lift-The-Flap Classic)
Where Is Maisy? (Maisy Lift-The-Flap Classic) by Lucy Cousins (Board book - 8 Jun 2010)