5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite
This is quite simply a beautiful edition, illustrated as follows:
How the whale got his throat - Peter Sis
The sing-song of old man kangaroo - Jeff Fisher
The...
Published on 25 Aug 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Minus the glories of the original
This is a beautiful book, and the illustrations are fantastic; but as a lover of the original (I still have the copy my Dad received from his Uncle in 1943), I can't help but think 'What a shame'. It has been adapted for a more modern audience - but, in my belief, they have taken away some of the glories of the original to the detriment of the book.

What a...
Published on 3 Jan 2008 by E. Heckingbottom

5.0 out of 5 stars Foreign friends introduced to, 19 Jun 2013
Mr. D. J. G. Curran (Horsham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Collection of Rudyard Kipling's Just So Stories (Hardcover)
I introduced some foreign friends to the cat that walks by him/herself etc. hugely grateful they do not have this type of bed time story for small people

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 16 Jun 2013
My son loved all the storys about the animals and really loves this book. A lovely book for a gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Children tales, 17 April 2013
A great author made accessible to children who get hooked to some of the stories. For bed time and throughout the day

5.0 out of 5 stars Children's book, 24 Jan 2013
This was a birthday present for a yound person who absolutely loves the stories and illustrations. Excellent book. Great service and excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just So Stories, 28 Dec 2012
I bought this for my little grandson for bedtime reading. It is a beautiful book which tells the Rudyard Kipling stories I remember as a child. I am sure my grandson will enjoy it. It arrived on time (I wanted to give it to him for Christmas) and was in very good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful illustrations, 31 Oct 2012
I bought this as a keepsake gift for a child after someone bought it for my eldest.Gorgeous artwork that compliments the traditional tales. A lovely gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Just So Stories, 14 July 2011
A great read for older children. I am taking my copy to Australia for my grandchildren to introduce them to something different and enjoyable

5.0 out of 5 stars Rudyard Kipling, Just So Stories, 27 Jan 2011
Bought for my mum for old time sake. She used to read the stories to my youngest sister many years ago. Mum has sadly since died, but I know she got a great deal of pleasure reading through the book I got from you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A children's classic in a greatly appealing format, 10 Oct 2010
Beautifully-told, ironic, whimsical, instructive little tales, which I remember vividly from my childhood. The language is extraordinary vivid and inventive (literally), and the presentation in this new volume will be enormously appealing to children, with large print and colourful illustrations. Each story has a distinctive visual style, as each is illustrated by a different artist. A delight!

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favourites, 19 Oct 2013
B. Brown (Northumberland, England) - See all my reviews
Old favourites beautifully retold and illustrated for today's children. My ten year old granddaughter is delighted with it and her parents love it too!

A Collection of Rudyard Kipling's Just So Stories
A Collection of Rudyard Kipling's Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling (Hardcover - 7 Oct 2004)
13.11