5.0 out of 5 stars well worth buying
Published on 4 Dec 2009 by Book Bunny

3.0 out of 5 stars BOOK WAS TOO SMALL
I originally got this as a birthday present but didn't realise it was such a small book so gave it to my 2 1/2 year old instead. She enjoyed this book but some of the flaps were a bit small and fiddly.
Published on 30 April 2009 by Millie

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth buying, 4 Dec 2009
Book Bunny (Eastleigh, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Hardcover)
I originally bought this book for my oldest when she was 3 as she loved anything to do with birthdays. She absolutely adored the book, and still looks at it occasionally today (aged 5). My 20 month old youngest is obsessed with it and will sit for ages pulling the tabs, lifting the flaps, opening the birthday cards and blowing out the candles. There is quite a bit of variety in the activities, which may explain it's popularity. The pull tabs are a bit trashed now, but the girls don't seem to mind. One of the most successful books I've bought!

5.0 out of 5 stars a welcome gift, 18 July 2006
My daughter insisted on reading this over and over. There are different effects caused by lifting flaps and pulling tabs...a bit too hard for her to do on her own as she's just over two, but she could do some of the flaps. The toy was also loved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Grandaughters first birthday., 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Board book)
I would recommend this product for anyone wanting to buy a birthday gift for a small child along with a Maisy to bring the book to life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fun, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Hardcover)
Really lovely little book. A bit fiddly for little fingers but my daughter is two and manages it with a bit of help. Plus she loves it:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Irresistable!, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Board book)
Your toddlers will love it! Beautifully designed and sturdy, with highlights such as the happy birthday nickers, the juice that drains from the glass, and the candles that blow out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sellotape required!, 1 Jun 2010
ECR (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Board book)
We love this book. We originally found it in the library and borrowed it a lot then decided because we loved it so much that we would just buy a copy and 2 years later it is still a firm favourite for my 3 and half yr old and now for my 22mth old. The page with the birthday feast is the one that has been repaired the greatest number of times!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 Mar 2008
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Board book)
This is a superb book, lovely colours, plenty of flaps to lift and tabs to pull. My little girl loved this from an early age and its still one of her favourites aged 2 1/2. She never tires of it and Maisy's Christmas is also a hit with her too. A superb book.

3.0 out of 5 stars BOOK WAS TOO SMALL, 30 April 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 17 May 2009
jo mc (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Board book)
Have got lots of flap books but this is a firm fave with my 18month old and she now sings happpy birthday at the end and blows out the candles. Just lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Hardcover)
Very pleased with the speed of delivery.

Happy Birthday, Maisy
Happy Birthday, Maisy by Lucy Cousins (Hardcover - Jan 2004)
Used & New from: £11.74