‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A pop up Dinosaur book, 28 Jan 2013
Mrs. M. R. Forsythe (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Encyclopedia Prehistorica Dinosaurs: The Definitive Pop-Up (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my grandson, but thought it was so amazing and so much work had gone into it that I kept it for myself............it did say suitable for age 3 - 85, so I have another ten years to tire of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 10 Mar 2012
Brought this book for my dino mad 3 year old. It's a wonderful book, with so much more than just the big pop ups, there are loads of little pop ups. It is delicate so he is only allowed to look at the book with an adult, he just loves it. A definite for any dinosaur fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur heaven for little boys, 28 Dec 2010
Dinosaur heaven for little boys - this is a wonderful book for boys of all ages (if our family is anything to go by!). The quality is excellent and with care should be a book they return to time and time again. I bought it for my Grandson aged 2 1/2 and he loves it. Recommend this book to anyone with a child who loves dinosaurs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 April 2010
A Kid's Review
I liked all the pop up dinosaurs, because it was really fun.

It's amazing. I have never seen a book like this.

I learned that the dinosaurs died and the paleontologists looked for
dinosaur bones and fossils to see how they looked.

I would like to get a fairy book with magical creatures and sharks.

From Noah (5 1/2 years)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 27 Nov 2014
I bought this for my 4 year old Grandson who is Dinosaur mad. Some adult supervision required due to intricate pop ups . A beautiful keepsake

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing pop up book, 18 Dec 2014
brilliant early christmas present for my nephew. the t-rex centerfold pop-up scared the bejeezuz out of him! very very well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Sep 2014
Bought this for my grandson as it was his birthday ,a really good pop up book on dinosaurs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec 2014
Mrs. Ceri S. Davies "cad" (cardiff, wales, UK) - See all my reviews
very interesting book, the pop ups are amazingly detailed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinotastic, 12 Nov 2012
There are certain books we had in our childhood that invoke nostalgia and a deep regret that we didn't hang on to them - if I had received this book as a child both of those feelings would apply. Anyone who has small children who are interested in dinosaurs should get this book - it is worth every penny. Bought if for a friends five year old boy and every page was met with a "wow". A truly beautiful book, wonderfully illustrated with perfectly constructed pop ups. I am sure it will continue to bring joy to the reader for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars the ultimate pop up book amazing, 12 Oct 2010
if you like pop ups and or dinosaurs this really is a top quality mind blowing book highly recommended

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

Encyclopedia Prehistorica Dinosaurs: The Definitive Pop-Up
Encyclopedia Prehistorica Dinosaurs: The Definitive Pop-Up by Matthew Reinhart (Hardcover - 12 July 2005)