5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 15 Feb 2013
I adore Lebanese and I have always been a fan of Chef Kamal's You Tube video master classes. I have tried a couple of recipes out and they have turned out brilliantly. What I really appreciate is that the recipes are authentic.

I am looking forward to the next book. If you love Middle Eastern food, then this is the book for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Book, 27 Oct 2012
This review is from: Classic Lebanese Cuisine: 180 Fresh and Healthy Mediterranean Favorites (Hardcover)
A great book with a wide variety of traditional Lebanese recipes that are easy to understand and are fantastic to cook.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to Lebanese, 13 Feb 2012
J. J. Dickinson (England) - See all my reviews
This book has a wide variety of Lebanese dishes. They are simple to follow. Most of the ingredients are commonly available in supermarkets. There are also nice illustrations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes, 11 July 2011
B. Wiesner "thesmoker" (Winchester) - See all my reviews
Lovely cookbook, it will become one of my favourites over time as I indulge in the recipes. My only issue (and that is not the fault of the book) is that some ingredients are unavailable to me where I live and seem unavailable online, I'm sure that if I lived in a major city that it would be easier to find those ingredients.

Highly recommended.