5.0 out of 5 stars Oodles Of Doodles. x, 24 Jun 2008
This review is from: Oodles of Doodles (Paperback)
I'm 12 years old and I bought this book along with The Girls' Doodle Book and Beautiful Doodles and I have to say I cannot put it down! There are hundreds of doodles to complete and create, some examples are: Make the house scary, Who has eaten the leaves?, Who is he following?, What a view!, fill the flower shop and disguise me. This is a great book for boys and girls of all ages and I'm even sure full grown adults would love it!! This is a must have book and I definitely give it 5 stars. x

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 6 Dec 2008
This review is from: Oodles of Doodles (Paperback)
These are my current favorite presents to give - not too pricey and a change from stationary! Lovely quality paper (I hate the cheap nasty paper used in so many coloring books - not at all inspiring). The ideas in the doodle books are such good fun and the pictures are funny and well drawn (again with all those really nasty pictures out there in so many coloring books these are great) And I really like the idea behind these books - that the kids have to think and are challenged to draw things that they might not come up with on their own if just presented with a blank piece of paper. They provide a starting point without the need to just copy from a book of art ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oodles of doodles, 13 Feb 2009
This review is from: Oodles of Doodles (Paperback)
Fantastic book for all ages even adults (I have one of the other books in this range). My children ages 7 and 11 love this book and want to buy all their friends one.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 30 Oct 2009
Debra Dowman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oodles of Doodles (Paperback)
We like this range of doodle books and have most of the range, my 6 and 9 year olds spend hours using their imagination, for a change. They are great for us as parents to really get in insite into how funny your kids minds are!In a time of games consoles and computers your kids realise when taken back to basics, they really can have fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun - great for imagination and drawing, 5 Mar 2009
This review is from: Oodles of Doodles (Paperback)
We bought Oodles of Doodles for all the young boys (6 to 10 year olds) on our Christmas list last year. What a hit. Most of the parents have made a comment about how engrossed their kids got. Some went all out to make a complete work of art, some just had fun making the pictures silly and cruised through quite quickly.

I thought that my little boy of 4 would be too young, but as long as someone is around to tell him what the words say, he really enjoys adding his little stick people and animals to the pictures.

I also bought the Beautiful Doodles book for all the little girls of our friends and relatives. That was so popular that I've had requests for the Fantastic Doodles book for birthday presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Fun, Fun!, 9 May 2014
Jane Ingram (North East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oodles of Doodles (Paperback)
This is a great book - it is big in size, thick, very good quality and the doodles are very well drawn (or rather partly drawn as the idea is for you to complete them or use your imagination to add to them). I also like the fact that the pages are perforated and can be removed easily. Great fun for all ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource., 16 Oct 2010
This review is from: Oodles of Doodles (Paperback)
This is a great resource especially for working with young children who find writing or discussing emotional issues openly; I bought it becuase my colleague who's a play therapist showed it to me. I've already started using it with a few clients and it's been great; it can be taken on face value, or used as a window into a child's emotional state, cognitive development or imagination. I can also be used to help children talk about issues that they wouldn't be able to discuss openly, due to low emotional literacy, for example. As for the service, the item was in top notch condition and the postage was very speedy. I would recommend both the seller and this wonderful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars oddles of doodlesl, 15 July 2010
This review is from: Oodles of Doodles (Paperback)
Great book, suitable for both boys and girls. My daughter loved it and wants more of these books.

Oodles of Doodles
Oodles of Doodles by Nikalas Catlow (Paperback - 25 Feb 2014)
Used & New from: 4.52