on 12 January 2014
I got this for my son, who is a huge Oz fan, for Christmas. It's quite fun - the green water swirls around when shaken. The little light makes it all glow - quite effective. I haven't seen anything like it, so I'm glad I got it. My son loves it!!
on 10 April 2014
I really love this because I love Wicked the musical, so I thought I'd get myself a little Elphaba. The light occasionally flickers on the little globe but I think that just because the switch is a little sensitive. I ordered mine from the book depository and was also sent 14 book marks as well as the item! :)
on 15 June 2015
This book contains fantasy settings my favourite part was when the characters the lion the scarecrow and Dorothy also the tin man sing with Eco and also with low voice and Dorothy has a high voice the witch has a green , blooming skin light green . The book has interesting features about there-self . About the story I love it because it is interesting about the setting and the characters and all of it it has also got a bit where the witch gets a timer and when it's done she will not be alive and her friends helped her mostly the dog have you got that book ? When you read it tell me on amazon what you think about it the book also has lots of punctuation like speech marks and comas also full stops and capital letters do you want to go on amazon to do this then do it to go back to the story the book has lots of pages to read if you go on the little version of the book it has a little bit about the story but the big story is the best . Because it has more details and it tells you more about the story to make interesting to read .
on 20 April 2014
It's kinda smaller than I thought it would be so yeh but it's still awesome ;-; <33333 >> >> ~
on 1 January 2015
I bought this for my friend who's equally as obsessed with The Wizard of Oz as I am. I couldn't open the box to look at it before I sent it to her as it was sealed and didn't want to spoil the box but she was delighted with it! Don't be fooled by it's size though..it's very small!
on 11 February 2015
Lovely item .Well made and a great novelty item .Good size and is a extremely good for Wizard fans .The light up crystal ball makes it even more interesting.
on 5 February 2015
Perfect little stocking filler for my son who loves wizard of oz , also comes with a great little booklet about the character .
on 25 April 2015
Fantastic item so pleased with quality she loved it
on 3 January 2015
Nice little item, ideal for a Xmas present. Great
on 30 April 2015
its ok but not a great deal to shout about