5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book !
My daughter introduced me to Lisa Vanderpump and The Beverly Hills ladies ! I love nice things and entertaining and she thought I would enjoy Lisa's book. I love Lisa's style - very much my own, and her ideas on decor etc. Her menus are simple and elegant and there is something for every occasion whether formal or just the family at home.
Published 20 months ago by sue hogg

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for non cooks
Published 21 months ago by Isabelle R MacKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book !, 1 Nov. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for non cooks, 3 Oct. 2013
Ok. I am a sucker for reviews and 9 thought this was wonderful. Shepherds pie, crumble, yorkshire pudding, are you kidding. If your looking for inspiration and cant set up a table, fine, but taking you up a step, I think not. Yes the photos are great and the lady is 'Simply Divine', hence the 2 stars, but the food element is very basic. I got more inspiration from Nosh for Students which I bought for my Granddaughter. This may be a bit of entertainment if you are a complete novice. For myself this is the first time I have bought a book by a non chef and it will be my last.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book.. not just for the 'coffee table', 29 Aug. 2013
Having been introduced to RHOBH's Lisa Vanderpump through the TV programme, I have grown more interested in her lifestyle.. the slightly eccentric 'Brit' in Beverly Hills. The book is a mix of superb recipes and design ideas for hosting on almost every occasion....no patronising, just lovely things, vey nicely laid out throughout the book... excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Simply Divine: A Guide to Easy, Elegant, and Affordable Entertaining (Paperback)
Absolutely enchanting, a very different style I have tried some receipe's already! Just love this book. Love all the photos and stories .

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply Divine, 10 Feb. 2013
Stunning pictures and has some great recipes which I wil try out! However I do wish the book contained more about creating the right party or afternoon tea atmosphere e.g. dressing the table/house. As I really admire Lisa's sense of style. A good read though nevertheless and Lisa looks stunning in every picture. I would buy a follow up book if there is one in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegantly put together, 8 Nov. 2012
The book is well-written and includes useful and practical tips for decoration. The photographic material is very nice. A pleasant read alltogether.

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely helpful and lovely recipes, 4 Aug. 2013
I enjoyed reading the recipes and will be making an effort to actually do them, I really liked the pictures for how to set up and making your dinner party look very fancy and expensive without the cost, a lovely read and the picture of giggy makes me now want a little Pomeranian of my own!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fabulous ;), 28 May 2013
Beautiful book, lots of lovely ideas and recipes...can't wait to try them out!... really quirky and of course filled with Lisa'a wonderful wit personality! Really pleased I also thought for a hardback book of this standard, the price was extremely reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Simply Divine., 30 Jan. 2014
This book is great. There is a lot in there and Lisa gives great tips and tricks for entertaining. It's the sort of book you can always go back to before having a dinner party or special occasion, to inspire you. Great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars A simply divine book. Highly recommended., 16 April 2013
I chose a 5 star rating as I could not put this book down. It is a delightful, elegant book. Lisa Vanderpump is a natural great writer.

Lisa explains things in detail and is not vaque. There is such an attention to detail that I know I will be referring to tips in the book for many years to come. The recipes are clear and concise. The etiquette tips unique. Lisa is open, honest, warm, a perfectionist, humorous, a brilliant writer. I hope she will follow up with other books.

I have bought many books from Amazon over the years and I would say this is one of the best. Thankyou!

Simply Divine: A Guide to Easy, Elegant, and Affordable Entertaining
Simply Divine: A Guide to Easy, Elegant, and Affordable Entertaining by Lisa Vanderpump (Paperback - 25 Oct. 2012)