Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 9 December 2014
Excellente! when I was a kid my Father spent all his money on Beer, so I had to watch other kids playing with nice toys, now that I am a Parent myself I buy little things like this for my Son instead of buying Beer! we love them!
on 18 January 2013
A fun little snow globe to add to my collection also a good Charlie Brown item, well made and the book is an added bonus for Charlie Brown fans, and who I doesn't love Charlie Brown?!
on 17 November 2012
Globe is about 3 inches by 3 inches 2 inches deep. Very well made with little book of the story. Very Very Delighted
on 31 May 2015
Great snow globe and small book from the many things you can get to add to your Snoopy collection, fine addition.
on 4 September 2015
A great little, OK tiny, stocking filler, but good fun and worth the value for the novelty factor.
on 14 September 2014
Great Will be lovely present for friend who mad on snoopy. Good value
on 17 November 2014
Adorable little plastic globe and book :)
on 6 November 2014
A must for any Charlie Brown/snoopy fan!