5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Absolutely enchanting, a very different style I have tried some receipe's already! Just love this book. Love all the photos and stories .
Published 15 months ago by Niki

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for non cooks
Published 9 months ago by Isabelle R MacKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegantly put together, 8 Nov 2012
The book is well-written and includes useful and practical tips for decoration. The photographic material is very nice. A pleasant read alltogether.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book !, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Simply Divine: A Guide to Easy, Elegant, and Affordable Entertaining (Hardcover)
My daughter introduced me to Lisa Vanderpump and The Beverly Hills ladies ! I love nice things and entertaining and she thought I would enjoy Lisa's book. I love Lisa's style - very much my own, and her ideas on decor etc. Her menus are simple and elegant and there is something for every occasion whether formal or just the family at home.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for non cooks, 3 Oct 2013
Ok. I am a sucker for reviews and 9 thought this was wonderful. Shepherds pie, crumble, yorkshire pudding, are you kidding. If your looking for inspiration and cant set up a table, fine, but taking you up a step, I think not. Yes the photos are great and the lady is 'Simply Divine', hence the 2 stars, but the food element is very basic. I got more inspiration from Nosh for Students which I bought for my Granddaughter. This may be a bit of entertainment if you are a complete novice. For myself this is the first time I have bought a book by a non chef and it will be my last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply Divine, 10 Feb 2013
Stunning pictures and has some great recipes which I wil try out! However I do wish the book contained more about creating the right party or afternoon tea atmosphere e.g. dressing the table/house. As I really admire Lisa's sense of style. A good read though nevertheless and Lisa looks stunning in every picture. I would buy a follow up book if there is one in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Simply Divine., 30 Jan 2014
This book is great. There is a lot in there and Lisa gives great tips and tricks for entertaining. It's the sort of book you can always go back to before having a dinner party or special occasion, to inspire you. Great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, 9 Sep 2013
Loved this book . watch Lisa on housewives and she is lovely . Good value easy to read lovely presentation

5.0 out of 5 stars great book.. not just for the 'coffee table', 29 Aug 2013
Having been introduced to RHOBH's Lisa Vanderpump through the TV programme, I have grown more interested in her lifestyle.. the slightly eccentric 'Brit' in Beverly Hills. The book is a mix of superb recipes and design ideas for hosting on almost every occasion....no patronising, just lovely things, vey nicely laid out throughout the book... excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely helpful and lovely recipes, 4 Aug 2013
I enjoyed reading the recipes and will be making an effort to actually do them, I really liked the pictures for how to set up and making your dinner party look very fancy and expensive without the cost, a lovely read and the picture of giggy makes me now want a little Pomeranian of my own!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fabulous ;), 28 May 2013
Beautiful book, lots of lovely ideas and recipes...can't wait to try them out!... really quirky and of course filled with Lisa'a wonderful wit personality! Really pleased I also thought for a hardback book of this standard, the price was extremely reasonable.

Simply Divine: A Guide to Easy, Elegant, and Affordable Entertaining
15.73
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available