5.0 out of 5 stars R.A.B
Published on 29 Mar 2011 by Student

3.0 out of 5 stars Good little present
This was a present for an 8 year old girl, she seemed to like it. It's a bit plasticky, but I expected that, so overall pleased. Paola
Published 7 months ago by melamangio

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars R.A.B, 29 Mar 2011
This review is from: Harry Potter Slytherins Locket Horcrux Kit and Sticker Book (Mega Mini Kits) (Paperback)
I am an avid Harry Potter fan and when I came accross this, I had to treat myself, I wasn't quite sure what to expect but when it came I was impressed, it is made of a durable plastic and I was surprised at the attention to detail. The see-through green coloured plastic has the intricate design that can been seen on the locket in the movie and it has a metal chain, it even opens like a locket, however the inside just looks cheap and plastic. The sticker books that comes with it is not very impressive, it contains stills from the Deathly Hallows movie. Considering it's price I think that this is an amazing replica, It is not as good as some of the more expensive replicas and it is very noticably plastic but for a Harry Potter fan living on a student budget, I am very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, 2 July 2011
Having purchased other items in the collection, I thought I might as well buy this one. I was expecting it to be cheap looking, but it's actually not too bad! Sure, it's not perfect, but what do you expect for the price? It has great detail on the locket, nice colours, and the chain is strong and doesn't look cheap. Great value for money in my opinion. A nice little addition to any Harry Potter fans collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy, 28 Nov 2011
My son also owns the time turner from this series, which is a great item. So I was hopeful this would be good too, and I was not disappointed. The back looks very plastic, but the gem is nice. It opens (again looks very plastic inside)and has a solid chain. For a toy it is a brilliant object, sturdy, so great for play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Salazar Would Approve, 17 Jun 2011
Miss Shah (Norwich, UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant replica. The chain is obviously fake and plastic-looking but the locket has the same features as you would find on the "real" or more expensive ones. It looks great and you can slip something inside. The inside part doesn't look too good but nobody will really see that. For my part I've written a copy of RAB's note to Voldemort and slipped it inside mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 23 Jun 2014
Really good, opens to provide space for you to include a note or letter of some sort. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Locket Ever, 2 Jun 2014
I used the inside of my locket to hold some of the stickers which I tailored to show the faces of my favourite characters and it is a functional item of jewellery (even though it would be tacky to wear it outside). Great product that causes nostalgic recollections of the first time I watched this movie or read the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 26 May 2014
For 5 quid you can get alot this looks exactly like the real thing plus the sticker book is a bonus it opens up so you can put pics inside awesome aa little tricky getting inside though but all in all awesome product might consider buying others :)

1.0 out of 5 stars My son loved this until it broke hours later, 30 Jan 2014
My 7 year old is a crazy Harry Potter fan and he worked to earn this by doing extra Maths. He was absolutely thrilled with this when it arrived, but within hours the loop attaching the horcrux to the chain broker, rendering the whole thing unwearable. Not robust at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Jan 2014
Just as described. Arrived quickly and safe. It will make a perfect gift for anyone who loves the Harry Potter series! Suitable for many ages rather than just one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good little present, 8 Dec 2013

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Harry Potter Slytherins Locket Horcrux Kit and Sticker Book (Mega Mini Kits)
4.79